Emusic — Unauthorized billing
Billed 14.95 for a membership on 3/2/09 for an account that had been canceled in Nov 2008. Their claim was that the account was "frozen" and they had the right to revive it after the waiting period. When I expressed I did not want the membership and to refund the charge, they refused. I have taken the issue to my bank where they have credited me the funds and I have filed an FTC complaint. Any company who refuses to refund a product or service when the customer does not want it is a problem and should be avoided at all costs. That is simply bad business practices and makes the company seems desperate--a bad sign.
More Emusic Complaints & Reviews
- Emusic - Unauthorized charges
- Emusic - Unauthorized billing!
- Emusic.com - Unauthorized billing
- Emusic - impossible to cancell account
- Emusic - unauthorized charge on debit card
- Emusic.com - fraudulent charge
- Emusic - bait and switch
- Emusic.com - fraud billing
- Emusic.com - Fraudulent Practices
- Emusic - tricks and scams