The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Emirates Driving Institute — unfair treatment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Its Sad to realize How EDI they are Heartless and they don't care how poor people save money for the Driving School Collaborating with RTA Team who doesn't give a chance for a minor mistake,
Once you fail the Exam you are kept for a month waiting for the next Class Schedule Pitty.
With my 18 years driving Experience from country its a shame for what i have Experienced with EDI, Racism and careless attitude from the instructors to Examiners,
I have spend more than Aed 13, 000 and still i haven't manged to get the Driving Licence,
I, m saying this because i started Classes with Asians and Europeans and they got their Driving Licences with the first Test and its not because they were perfect, all happened before my eyes. They have the laziest instructors who sleeps in the car through out the Lesson, others Borrowing money from students and if you don't give he makes sure that he will not help you.
when i addressed my concern to RTA Supervisor he told me to log my complaint in on line web.
I have been patient enough and i had decided to keep this for myself but now they are provoking me by giving me unpromising Schedules, can some help please
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Emirates Driving Institute Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Driving Institute - Poor service
- Emirates Driving Institute - Misbehaviour of the person at duty
- Emirates Driving Institute - the road test
- Emirates Driving Institute - immoral instructors
- Emirates Driving Institute - scam, ripoff
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - Lack of customer service and transparency in their procedures
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - not get any massage from rta and edi charge me 320aed
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - Emirates driving institute customer service and overall standard
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - customer service and overall standard
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - rude and incompetent staffs