Emirates Driving Instituteunfair treatment

N

Its Sad to realize How EDI they are Heartless and they don't care how poor people save money for the Driving School Collaborating with RTA Team who doesn't give a chance for a minor mistake,

Once you fail the Exam you are kept for a month waiting for the next Class Schedule Pitty.

With my 18 years driving Experience from country its a shame for what i have Experienced with EDI, Racism and careless attitude from the instructors to Examiners,
I have spend more than Aed 13, 000 and still i haven't manged to get the Driving Licence,
I, m saying this because i started Classes with Asians and Europeans and they got their Driving Licences with the first Test and its not because they were perfect, all happened before my eyes. They have the laziest instructors who sleeps in the car through out the Lesson, others Borrowing money from students and if you don't give he makes sure that he will not help you.
when i addressed my concern to RTA Supervisor he told me to log my complaint in on line web.

I have been patient enough and i had decided to keep this for myself but now they are provoking me by giving me unpromising Schedules, can some help please

RESOLVED

• Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]'s response · Mar 21, 2020

Dear Nicodemus,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are constantly striving to ensure that we provide better service to our customers.

I hope your concern has been addressed already. In case you have any issues, please feel free to reach us out on the call center number mentioned on our profile.

• Ni
    Nicodemus Oct 19, 2016

When you complain you are black mailed still cant believe this.