Maruti Driving School Logo

Maruti Driving School

Having problems with Maruti Driving School?

Maruti Driving School Customer Service Contacts

No.7/1, Kalena Agrahara, Bannerghatta Road
Bengaluru
560 076

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Maruti Driving School Customer Service. Initial Maruti Driving School complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Maruti Driving School above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Maruti Driving School. Discuss the issues you have had with Maruti Driving School and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Maruti Driving Schoolmds

Ms. Tiwari at Kandivali centre is one of the most unprofessional individuals I have come across in my life. She made promises of morning batch while registration and constantly pushed me to make the payment. Once I made the payment you stopped caring, I made it clear that I want a morning batch while registration, since I work through the day. I have been following up with them, & trainers separately since then but all in vain. I personally visited the centre in Dec'20 but you weren't available & you didn't have the decency to even call me once after that. It amazes me that a brand like Maruti has hired you to take the money but have not given you any training on customer service.

I have had a terrible experience with MDS and want to cancel my registration with complete refund for all the trouble MDS has caused me through you.

I have attached the screengrab on our interactions with her.

Maruti Driving Schooldriving school arumbakkam

I paid whole amount 8, 545 for driving classes as well as license merging with 2-wheeler on 29 Oct, 2019 on considering the brand maruti but am not satisfied with the way the staff there. My slot was 3 PM to 4 PM but everytime there will be none and training is not planned aptly. Every time I have been noted unattended. Today also stimulated car is not working but there is no information that there will be no classes today. Simply waste of time to come and go. Not sure who will be the trainer. WOULD BE GOOD IF CONSIDERED

V

ABT Maruti Driving School, Arumbakkam,Chennai — Abysmal quality of teaching, irresponsible management

I have been very disappointed with the way the classes are conducted by the Maruti Driving School at...