Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] Logo

Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]

Having problems with Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]?

Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] Customer Service Contacts

+971 42 631 100 (Call Center)
P.O Box: 20948
Al Qusais

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] Customer Service. Initial Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]. Discuss the issues you have had with Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]worst service existing in uae

This is the worst service existing in UAE, very bad customer experience.
for weeks we are trying to schedule training class with no luck due to the absence of their staff ownership. We are subscribing to Up town Midriff, promised to get an update for weeks with no luck. unresponsive supervisor is the least we can say. After tens of calls with call center my simple request to start my training is not resolved!

RESOLVED

• Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]'s response · Oct 01, 2019

Dear Eman,
      We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please share your registration number with us to resolve the issue at the earliest with regards to your training booking.

Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]poor behaviour of management

I passed my theory test dated 7-05-19 then i put request for giving classes me they say wait for 2 weeks. I fellow up with call centre they says after with in 2 weeks I recieved call for classes
    Now 2 weeks complete no body call me I again call call centre they says you request for Pakistani instructor no availability for Pakistan instructor
    I say ok give me other instructor . After that no body call me I again call centre they says your 2 weeks not complete you take simulator class 12-05-19 Wait 2 weeks that date
    I says ok ..i again call call centre for fellow up they says no availability for morning class take it night
    I says how I take at night this is holy month of Ramadan and at night we are busy in aftari and tarvi prayer that guys laughing and says night class start after aftari ..i says do you know about namaz.tarvi if you donot know not make laughing
    My registration number is [protected] my name is Arslan Sajjad
    Kindly told your staff not play with the emotion of religious matter if they donot know about anything first take knowledge.about that
    This is poor service edi even not fulfil any requirement and even told me every time different story
    No body knows his duty when I shall get my training give me correct time not says tommarrow or after tommarrow we will contact you
    No body contact me

RESOLVED

• Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]'s response · Nov 27, 2019

Dear Student,

We apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Kindly call us back or please provide your contact details to contact you regarding the issue.

Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] — unethical behavior

Please for the kind information of emirates driving institute if you are hiring examiners please make sure...

Dubai

Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] — outrageous driving assessments

I just had my Road Assessment today... and this Technical Officer of EDI just gave me the most outrageou...

Dubai

Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] — customer service and overall standard

I registered myself with EDI last year June 2016. Initially i have high expectation from this driving...

Emirates Driving Institute — unfair treatment

Its Sad to realize How EDI they are Heartless and they don't care how poor people save money for the Driving...

Emirates Driving Institute — scam, ripoff

Bad school worst ever!! you will fail the final exam just to pay them more money .. No matter what you do you...

Emirates Driving School — mis behaviour

I was looking for my driving schedule with Al quoz EDI branch and the person who is attending the call wa...

Emirates Driving Institute — Rally bad service

I went to EDI as they are supposed to be professional and a good school. After I paid the first installment...

Emirates Driving Institute — immoral instructors

I had my training at EDI and I came to know that some guy instructors were trying to take my contact detail...

Emirates Driving Institute — Misbehaviour of the person at duty

i am a resident of dubai and was student of your institute and was proud to be holding a driving license...

Emirates Driving Institute — the road test

i agree to the complain of mr yao ming regarding poor service with edi, if youre road test is 7:30 am usually...

Emirates Driving Institute — Poor service

My automatic road test was on July 12. Testing time on the receipt from their Internet City office says 7:30...