The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Emirates Driving Institute — Poor service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My automatic road test was on July 12. Testing time on the receipt from their Internet City office says 7:30 am. Location: Emirates Driving Institute Headquarters in Al Qusais.
I arrived at 7 oclcok. My name was called around 8 o'clcok. I hopped in the car with a RTA guy and 3 other students. Then i found out the car is manual. We went back to the office, I told them i had switched from manual to automatic and showed them the receipt. They said no, you have to change your learning permit as well. But NOBODY told me to do that before. The guy in internet city office only took my money and gave me the receipt.
All right, i ran around and within 1 hour changed my learning permit to automatic. I came back to the waiting area, showed them my new learning permit, and waited and waited and waited and waited...until 4 pm!!! During this time the EDI guys and RTA guys of course had their lunch break without informing the students anything. I was bored to death. Later i found out there were at least 3 other students who were supposed to have their automatic road test at 7:30 am but like me, they waited until after 4 pm or later.
i find it very ironic that their slogan is "proud to be professional".
Since most students there are subcontinental, i believe EDI and RTA people simply don't give a ### about respect. Sadly, most students raised no objections.
I later complained this to my Egyptian instructor from EDI. He said many Pakistanis in the Al Qusais office take bribes.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Emirates Driving Institute Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Driving Institute - Misbehaviour of the person at duty
- Emirates Driving Institute - the road test
- Emirates Driving Institute - immoral instructors
- Emirates Driving Institute - scam, ripoff
- Emirates Driving Institute - Rally bad service
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - not get any massage from rta and edi charge me 320aed
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - Emirates driving institute customer service and overall standard
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - customer service and overall standard
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - rude and incompetent staffs
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - Poor teaching