Galadari Motor Driving Centre [GMDC]

SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Service

Galadari is the worst company to ever exist in UAE. The management are all disrespectful, they don't know how to talk to customers. The services provided is not even worth of saying low quality because it is even more low and the worst of all. They are cheaters and liar. They never hear what a customer has to say. The whole company itself is a scam. Best advice to new students, never ever think of Galadari if you want to get a drivers License.
I am soon going to transfer my file to another institute. They made me cry so many times. I wish it shuts down

instructor and test

So I failed my assessment 2 times. The first time ok I understood why because I had major faults. But in the second test I did have a major fault, but my minor faults were very unnecessary because I made sure to know what I did and didn't do. Also the examiners have a habit of stopping the car on purpose just so he can give me a major fault. It happened two times and iam so pissed. My instructor on the other hand is an idiot, even after I failed my first he didn't teach me anything useful even when I showed my failed remarks. I changed my instrutor now hopefully he isn't a useless person.

rude behavior to customer

Dear sir, I went to book an assessment test to the Fridge Murar Branch Galaradri. i ask to book a Assessment test, He told me you need to pay 640 AED for Class nd test Charge, I...

driving

Galadari motor driving centre just making money... Worst driving school... I failed my driving test 3rd time (RTA road test).. And examiner gave me mistakes, that mistake was not...

the instructors the customer service and the customer care

Hi my name is sher Muhammad i am The student of your motor driving school I am very disappointed from this school I shouldn't take Admission there because I already have read many...

customer service executive

My Name is Khaleel Ahmed with holding mobile number +971 [protected] I called to customer service to check status of my booking of Internal Yard Test for RTA Parking for which placed a request throught Nhance Now mobile application.

Miss. Sherlyn answered my call and transferred to Mr. Mohammed of respective department for further information instead of listening to my query and concern Mr. Mohammed started argument speaking very rudely with me instead of solving my query he disconnected my call asking me to call back again as he is not interested in taking request .

• We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Galadari Motor Driving Centre. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. May we request you to please provide us with your contact details, so to help us arrange a callback and resolve this at the earliest. We assure you of the best of our services.

payment and customer service issue

Dear Galadari Customer Support Team
Attn: Galadari Management Team
I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your company Galadari Driving institute on Sep 17, 2019. I visited your JLT branch in Dubai to register for a car driving course, during the registration process I shared with him my "Yahala Card" confirming to him that we have an agreement with this card under the Prime Minister Office voucher, he insisted that there is not promotion with this card and guided me to go with Groupon and pay 100 AED which I did.
I opened the file number "[protected]" and I had to pay the full amount without any discount on Yahal card!!
After calling Yahala card management team and checking with your main office in al Quoz branch they confirmed the offer is still valid till end of 2019 and it was started since 2017
After checking with the customer happiness Manager Ms. Hind in al Quoz branch she confirmed the same after checking the system and promised someone will call us to resolve the issue
Till date no one even bothered to call or even check the issue, and this is the reason I am writing this letter today to you seeking your support please on how I can claim my right with Yahala Card!
I am most annoyed that I wasted a morning (and half a day's vacation) waiting for Mr. Madman to show up. My impression of That Awful Company has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about how my existing business is being managed by your firm. Furthermore, Mr. Madman's inability to remove his muddy shoes has meant that I have had to engage the services, and incur the expense, of a professional carpet cleaner.
I trust this is not the way such a Regional well-established company like Galadari wishes to conduct business with valued customers—I have been dealing with your respective company since many years now and have never encountered such treatment before. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Sherif Fahim

payment and customer service issue

the policy

Since i have opened my file with Galadari it was worst decision of my life that i have given 4 tries in final road test first 2 i was little wrong but the previous 2 tries i have given shows that they have no interest rather you drive good avoid mistakes i was only fail that he tell me my 2 minor mistakes and i was expecting result with pass but when i receive it he write every where that the same mistake.i don't understand why there is not a standard of test.he was not able to make my 14 minor mistakes so he make 1 major even there was no such mistake happen in my test.i will never recommend any one to register with galadari. its not RTA Fault its galadari ...Dissatisfaction

customer service and misinformation

Name Akhtar Abrar Khan

Student ID 5100999

I was having today's scheduled for Parking classes from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm in AL quoz location

As I stay in Burdubai I arranged transportation from fahidi to AL quoz for 9.10 am

But I cannot get through driver in morning named jawad due to which I missed my class today

This is the second instance the same has occurred and reported as a complaint to Transportation supervisor and same driver jawad has ditched me saying that I don't have my name in schedule for theory test day and I paid 53 AED for Cab and arrived at location for test

This time I cannot get through him on call

Kindly need your support against the driver attitude and negligence and also arrange my parking class missed today for 2 hours in another day

Dear Team

If there is any emergency related to shift at work there is no consumer money security and I have to pay two times one for absent and one for rebooking

I don't have money to pay I have faced lots of issues from drivers pick and drop to instructor allocation and till now around 10000 spent in license

At the time of opening file yasir from shindagha branch told me around 5000 will be overall expense and smooth process and service with flexibility in changing classes

I have faced lots of misinformation also highlighted from al Quoz branch and shindagha branch

If you cannot book the class kindly tell me the next process to close the file and I will take ahead from there

galadari driving institute

Salam Alai Kum I request you kindly please inform me through which channel I can take legal action against Galadari driving institute should I go to police or Dubai court...

why do the examiners play with poor people?

I have saved money since 11 months to just enroll and get a license and all my money is over. I was dependent on my license for my promotion and the examiner failed me for no...

my plight with them to get my license

It's been a week now that I've enrolled as a student at Galadari.. before I made the first payment to open the file, the lady at the marhaba mall branch had called me minimum 10 times in a day. Now that I've enrolled from then they are so hostile. No respect for the customers, the same lady doesn't want to even reply my queries. They want me to take an online test of 8 sessions before I even go for theory classes. But the irony is that their site is not available and not working. I'm clueless about what to do next.

smart yard assessment test schedule

Dear Sir,

My Name is Girish Shetty & my Traffic File: [protected]

My smart yard Assessment Test schedule on 30.05.19 at 8.30 PM. I had receive call on 30.05.19 4.00 PM inform me that. your test Sechedule on 4.00 o clock. i had inform him 8.30 pm not 4.00 o clock. 8.00 o clock attend the test the instructactor is not available that time. So want check about test timing. so went block no.17 because of shift the office enable get the office. then around 8.40 come back test area another instruct told that instruct already left. he inform can't take my test. Then i complaint matter to office they assure that they will inform to mangement & 01st june i had receive SMS from GMDC status that your Smart yard assessment test will be held today at 1.45 pm. Kindly meet Mr.Osman. Then i had meet him & they told Mr.Showkhat will take test. Then wait him upto 3.00 pm after he come he told can't take the test. then check about my test sechesule office it's not update in system. and that time Mr.osman is not available in office. they wasted my 2 hours with out any reason

Now my humble request kindly re schedule my test timing with different instructor. I don't want give with Mr.Showkath.

Kindly give us quick responce

Thanking You,

Girish Shetty
E mail ID :[protected]@gmail.com

MY sms details below for your referance
Dear Student, Kindly note that your Smart Yard Assessment test will be held today- 01.06.2019-1:45 pm.Kindly meet Mr. Osman at Block : 3 - MAIN. -GMDC

customer service

I called Al Quoz Driving institute 100 times but no one answering calls, luckily I get connected 2 times, they said in we will call you back.. but I received no call.
I am continuously trying from 9 AM and not its 2 pm. (to open file and to be registered).
Sorry to say, thats the pathetic service I received.
I am afraid after file registration how will you deal with us.

poor evaluation of the examiner

This complain is regarding my road assessment test tht i had today for the second time. Galadari people are [censored] they just know how to make people a fool by failing them and when you learn with the instructor they say you are perfect and the examiner says try again. What the hell is this? You people need to get some nerves and need to learn and teach your examiners proper evaluation methods ... this is the worst place where i ahce enrolled and i will not pay any further for your [censored] classes or that bloody test and if you people dont take any action or dont respond me i will take serious action on you people.

missed training class and rude behavior of service supervisor transportation supervisor and driver

Name Akhtar Abrar Khan

Student ID 5100999

This time I cannot get through him on call

I have not received a reply or solution to book my class 4 missed

Customer service guy on 18.04.2019 name Matin he was very aggressive and shouting at me when I went to al quoz office to book the missed classes

Transport supervisor shafiq and driver name jawad all three fought with me and told me to leave and that go to RTA or police we will not help you they said

Kindly need your prompt response on the service provided at the branch and rude behavior and mental assault

At the time of taking admission you guys are welcoming with so much open hands and lots of talks of offering and customer service and when I enrolled you all have threatened assaulted me when I asked my rights to book my missed class due to driver negligence

I will Mark to RTA authorities the service I am receiving if it's not solved immediately

[protected]

careless csr at arabian center and his name is sameer

I open a file for driving licence at galadari sales point in Arabian center and I paid money for the test without giving proper information and proper follow up they are updating...

driving

I was harassed by the galadari motors for refunding my money staff as they made a mistake of printing a wrong reciept of 320 where as the actual amount was 120. The cash...

driving institute

Good morning, I am really disappointed what is wrong with GALADARI what is wrong with your driver again he didn't pick my call as per your instruction I called him early month...

failing student purposely

Hello,
Today i had my Assessment road test at Karama centre, i have drove the vehicle and followed the instructions properly but examiner has purposely put some faults and failed me, the faults in the test result are no where related while giving my test. i want clear response from galadari, even check the video during my test. you can go through the video and recheck my test results. Basically i work for RTA and i am a ROAD ENGINEER i design roads in Dubai. The examiner unnecessarily given me faults just to take few more classes which is not acceptable at all.

Just to take few more classes examnier has failed me which is not at all acceptable, i sincerely request Galadari school to take action on this immediately.

Dnyneshwar Maruti Chougule
Road Design Engineer
Ph.np-+[protected]

driving license

I was supposed to have the parking class on 16-nov-2018 at 8am, and my parking exam was booked on the next day . The day before the class the instructor called me and said as per...

inefficiency

I've been trying to rebook my exam necause they just give me a random date amd the date provided is really not possible. I've contacted them through e-mail and didn't get a response, same goes with their call centre. I only receive a response through WhatsApp, but that person told me that I need to pay another 300AED ++ to move the date earlier. How good is that? I didn't choose for the date and when I need to rebook it I need to pay again? Aren't you guys robbing your customer? I'm so very dissatified and disappointed.

misguidance from dragon mart branch

I have enrolled for driving on approximately 27th june 2018. My number is +971-[protected]. I have been trying to call the dragon mart branch since then for information about my...

GMDC (Galadari Motor Driving Centre) — sakina muhammad instructor

I am really disappointed by the rude and aggressive behaviour of Sakina Muhammad who is my instructor. She has been finishing my classes 15 - 20 mins early. In one class she wa...

GMDC (Galadari Motor Driving Centre) — instructor not coming on time

603809 I have class today at 7:00 AM my instructor should be SAKINA MUHAMMAD with ID NO. 315010 I didn't receive any call from her and not even picking my call. I asked the counter to...

GMDC (Galadari Motor Driving Centre) — worst management and driving school

I was trying to take my DL licence from Galadari institute. Due to rude behavior of management and instructors, they left no option for me apart from changing file to another...

GMDC (Galadari Motor Driving Centre) — customer service

I am learning driving at GMDC, i have test on friday and wanted to book classes on thursday before the test. I tried calling them so many times but nobody picked up the call, i...

GMDC (Galadari Motor Driving Centre) — very bad customer service

I am one of the students of galadari driving institute.. today i experienced one on the worst customer service in my life. I had my parking classes at 8.30am followed by my...

Galadari Motor Driving Centredelay in providing test date

It is really very frustrating for every test date being delayed by one month long and make sure to postpone the dates so that the student never finishes the driving test within the learning permit period. Out of frustration nobody knows whom to complaint and how to proceed. There are a few who get test dates immediately and clear the complete driving lessons and tests within 2 month period by paying extra money. But who go in regular procedure we are forced to wait for months together to get one test date and being failed for unnecessary reason which is totally unacceptable. If there is any one who can take care of this immediately would be very much appreciated.

Galadari — cheating people

I believe Galadari is the worst school in Dubai. These people attract by giving some kind of discounts and than they will keep failing you unless you will pay the whole amount to...

Galadaridisrespectful and no manners how to talk

This is to inform that I have been contacting Mr. Velu regarding the mortgage of my vehicle but he is so disrespectful and has no manner how to talk to the customers.
First of all, he hangs up without listening to the customer. Second, he takes forever to look at the document been sent. Thirdly, when asking him what documents I need to bring, he talks as though I am illeterate.
Very unsatisfactory service been provided.

• So
    SOHAIL AHMED Jun 19, 2012

Hi
    This is to bring you notice that dont hose Galadari motors driving center if you want your driving license my personnel experiance is very bad with them unnecessary they fail some wise personnel think RTA taking test true but all this game of money nothing if you see comment and reason of fail you will cry .please dont go galadari its very bad

• Ly
    LynaD Nov 04, 2018

Very very poor disgusting service from GMDC staff Suffair Hussain assessment test department

• Sh
    Shamnad U Nov 03, 2019

My name shamnad.Student ID : 801917
    I just 20 minutes late for parking yard test.so they are rejected my appointment.ok that is rule.and next step is take new appointment date.
    What is the crewel thing.that is AED 313 could payment for next appointment.is very hurtful for poor people.please don't

• Ab
    Abdul Rouf cs Jan 01, 2020

i done a assesment test on 24/12/2019, the instructor are mentioned the driving faults are wrong which not done and make fail
    the issues are mentioned most of them are not done by me .