EMillionaire.comGoog income

After £1.45p taken from my credit card on 12th Feb 2009, £28.46p was taken out on 21st Feb 2009, 9 days later. Now on 5th March (over 3 weekes) I get this link to confirm subscription. What a cheeky trick or they are so naive to the fact that someone is making good takings from the name 'emiilionaire'.

First charge was taken by product support, then the next one by 'Goog income'.
All I want is all my money back with ever they are acting for or with.

Below is the first email I'm getting since I signed in to Kevin got his green. I did not sign up with emillionaire at any time. Emiilionaire posp up when u sign into Kevins story. This is a fad then.

**READ MY LIPS. I NEVER SIGNED UP WITH YOU; EMIILIONAIRE. GET IT?*

I shall now try to get them on phone to get me off their list. If I can find their nos. I will get it. Its been left on this complaint trail several times. Or else I can google them. Atleast there is an address to write to now. I really didnt need this crap. Defending something I never signed to in the first instance.
________________________
-----------------

Subject: Confirm your subscription to eMillionaire Membership Access
Date: 3/5/09 9:23:58 P.M. GMT Standard Time
From: [protected]@emillionaire.com

You have been invited to join eMillionaire email list(s). Click the link(s) to confirm your subscription:

Confirm to list: eMillionaire Membership Access

This message was sent by: Marqi Life, 4644 West Gandy Blvd, Suite 4-503, Tampa, Florida 33611

Powered by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

Chuck Turner May 20, 2010

Brock Felt has some more scams -

socialmediapack.com

easytweetprofits.com

Monthly charges for a crappy membership site whose only content is some garbage about twitter copied and pasted from a free e-book!!

• Fl
    fluffy Aug 06, 2009

I to believe I am being scammed. Deductions have been appearing in my bank statements over the past few months that I have only been recently aware of. The amount is 47 dollars each month. How do I stop this from happening.? Is my bank able to assist me with this matter.? This is very disturbing. I would appreciate some advice if there is anyone interested to help.

Thankyou. Margaret. Australia.

Chuck Turner May 25, 2009

They charge your card with different accounts like Googincome, emillionaireMBA, CpiPay/n-remedies, cpipay.com / Marqilife / Marqi life and more but it's all the same scammers emptying your bank account. See:
    Emillionaire Institute/kevin Got His Green — making $5000 on google from home

• Wo
    Wolffie May 20, 2009

cpipay.com was on my bank statement for A$62.38 have cancelled my card, reported it to the fraud squad here in australia, they may not look at it because it is a small amount but at least they will be aware of it.

• Mi
    MightyMichael Reid Apr 21, 2009

Hi everyone,

My name is MightyMichael Reid yes this is my real name and I too have been scammed by these people. I was looking on careerbuilder.com for a job and found a managment position and applied for it I read that they would only charge my debit card $1.95 USA. I was then lead to believe that I had 14 days to cancel if I wanted to. I tried for two weeks to cancel but only got a busy signal. I then found that after trying to get ahold of them my bank account went into the negative because they had charged my account another $47.00 and did not authorise this.

When I contacted my bank they said that I had to file a police report before they could do anything about it. I then cancelled my debit card for my account becuase I didn't want them to take anymore money from me. I found the number of [protected] on my bank statement to call the company up that was listed as taking the money out of my account. They told me that the company was called EMillionaier and gave me the number of [protected].

So I called them up and spoke to someone they told me that they would give me the money of $47.00 back but would not give me the $31.00 that I was charged for being over drawn on my account they said that wasn't their fault. It is their fault because I would not have been over drawn if it wasn't for them taking my money when I didn't tell them they could. They asked for my card number and said they would have it back in my account in 7-14 business days. I told them to go you know where because I had cancelled that card and they were not getting my new one.

I would sure like everyone to tell their friends and family about all the messages that have been left on here about this company and others that are scamming people. As if the economy isn't bad enough we have dumb people out here taking our own hard earned money.

MightyMichael Reid Independent Business Owner of Reid Enterprises, Reids Cleaning Service, and Reids Disc Jockey.

• Al
    Alex Parkmen Apr 20, 2009

hi everyone, well I can see now that those may i say people, just ripping money off, I got myself in trap as well, I did order for $1.97 a trials copy but then I’ve discovered that I’ve been charged $62, I lodged dispute payment and very likely bank will pay it back to me but in a meanwhile those ### still got the money.
    Alex Parkmen
    Australia

• Ta
    tattooedlady70 Apr 16, 2009

Sorry meant to say cancel your card that the money is being taken from.

• Ta
    tattooedlady70 Apr 16, 2009

Hi I have had the same problem you need to cancel your account

rolando Apr 07, 2009

Rolando FRancisco

Similar to a lot of people I was tricked into thinking that this is real. I called to cancel but was told that they cannot pull out my account and that they sent a cancellation request to their verification department. To find out whether my account was cancelled, I need to go to productcustomersupport.com. The website has nothing and now I am afraid for additional charges that will be deducted from my credit card. PLEASE, IS THERE ANYBODY WHO CAN HELP CANCEL THIS SCAM ON MY ACCOUNT!!!

Chuck Turner Apr 05, 2009

Nice job Scrappy - lets hope the police take some actions against this scammer.
    Search google for warriorforum brock felt emillionaire and you will see he has been scamming folks for years, before it was with some pipeline profits supplements crap, marqui life and now emillionaire aka Google Money System.

• Sc
    Scrappy Apr 02, 2009

Go to my blog page at www.successisavision.blogspot.com and you will learn all exact information on this scam. It is being criminally investigated. Brock A. Felt=theig. You will find all the information you need about this company and Brock Felt. I encourage everyone to file in your home town for a small claims suit. U must read my blog. I spent much time investigating this fraud.

• Sc
    Scrappy Apr 02, 2009

Go to my blog page at www.successisavision.blogspot.com and you will find out everything you need to know about this scam. It is being criminally investigated. Brock A. Felt=thief

• Ba
    barry Apr 02, 2009

thanx for letting me no all abought these ### . all they do is prey on the broke and inocent, thanx again

• Eb
    ebe Apr 01, 2009

Thought I signed up for $1.95 got charged $39.95. Called the telephone number next to the charge on my statement [protected]) Said that I had a complaint about the charge that I received, was told it was non-refundable and the lady asked for my e-mail address to check my account. I gave it to her and she said that my account was active and asked if I wanted to de-activate it and I said YES, I never meet to activate anything, she said that she would cancell my account so that I would not get charged again in the future. She put me on hold, came back and said that my account was cancelled. I asked for her name and a confirm# she said there was no confirm# but that I could check the website www.product customer service.com tomorrow to check and make sure the request went through. Has this happen to anyone else? Anyone check the website? I

• Eb
    ebe Apr 01, 2009

I was looking for a job at an online job site and came across this same thing for $1.95. I was charged $39.95. I called the number listed next to the charge on my credit card statement. [protected] for Google Money. I told the lady I had a complaint about the charge and she said it was non-refundable but asked for my e-mail address to check my account. She said my account was active and that she could de-activate it so I would not be charged again. AGAIN I said to her, I never signed up for the frist charge of $39.95 she put me on hold and came back and said she had cancelled my account. She said I could go to www.productcustomersupport.com tomorrow to make sure the request was processsed? Anyone else expierence this?

Chuck Turner Mar 29, 2009

Tosha - yes - cancel your card! A lot of people have been charged even after they cancelled. This is a bad scam and once they have your card details they can do what they want :(

• To
    Tosha Mar 28, 2009

I wish I would have researched this more before I signed up with Emillionare. I just assumed that it was affiliated with google and they advertised cnn, and everything that it was legitimate. Now, I could kick myself. I just signed up yesterday, went on to the modules today and thought that everything was very dishonest so I did some research and found all of this. I just called and cancelled and she assured me that I wouldn't have any charges but now I am scared. Should I call the bank and cancel my card? HELP...

Chuck Turner Mar 28, 2009

If you hvae been scammed by emillionaire complain tot heir webhosts - if they get enough complaint sthey will shut the site down:

Webhost for emillionaire.com:

• Ka
    kate Mar 28, 2009

hi guys
    i am yet another sucker to have been charged by Googmoney or whatever other false name they go under; please be aware that 1) Google are not behind this at all, I have already contacted them & 2) my bank will not count this as fraud (already filed a dispute) as the debit card details were given to them originally ??!!! I have no idea how this is not fraud - as I didnt authorsise further charges from this debit card.

where do we go from here??

• Pa
    Paul Becque Mar 28, 2009

Hi, I'm in the UK and I saw the Google Income ad on Facebook. Signed up for the p&p offer. Several days later another £40 was taken and a month later emillionaire took another £30. The only way to stop them using my details to continue taking money was to cancel my debit card... now I need to fight to get the money back... and in this economical environment, I'm sure there will be a lot of other people looking to make additional income, NOT get ripped off. My bank have sent me a receipt from InterGateway and said that the traders have my details... what can they do!!!

Chuck Turner Mar 26, 2009

There is a report on this company at BBB:

Rating: F
    Customer Contact: Mr. Brock Felt, Managing Member - [protected]
    Entity: Limited Liability Company
    Incorporated: August 2008, FL
    File Open Date: January 2009
    TOB Classification: Work-At-Home Cos.
    BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: Google Money System

Chuck Turner Mar 25, 2009

There is a long thread about this scam at scam.com:

• Jk
    JkT Mar 25, 2009

This company is truly a scam and they deducted $40 from my account also...PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THEM, REPORT THEM!

joraus Mar 25, 2009

I have just become another victim for the same scam, I remember I did pay for a package that was @1.95 but when I received my statment this month I have two charges on it as follows:

21 Feb 09 GOOGINCOME 39.95 USD ...64.66 AUD
    16 MARCH 09 EMILLIONAIREMBA 39.95USD ...62.07 AUD

I immediately rung my bank and asked for the transactions to be disputed...The wierd thing is I asked my bank to stor any future payment to them and she said that they can't, and that I have to ring them people and cancel that, and when I suggested that I get areplacement card she said that they will still put the chardes onto the new card!!! and then I suggested that I close my account altogother and then she said that the bank will still send me a monthly statement with the cahrges even if I closed the account!!!have anyone heard of that before...I picked the phone and rung another bank and they suggested that I ring and report the card as stolen which I have done, but I hope that no new debits will carry on to the new card...

How can we nail these frauds?

I will report this tomorrow to the office of fair trading

Chuck Turner Mar 24, 2009

FRAUD ALERT: Google Money Machine IS A get rich quick SCAM

• To
    Tony Faithfull-Wright Mar 23, 2009

Yep me too. I got stung with 2 $47 withdrawls. Would love to strangle the son of a ### who's getting all this...

• Gl
    glenn309 Mar 22, 2009

I also was roped into this SCAM by a blog from facebook stating all this fantastic info about working from home and getting paid $350 a week, then a few days after requesting an info pack i was charged £35, i was one of the lucky ones, people have been charged up to $600. i went to my bank and they said its known as a recouring visa, which means that they can charge you more than once if they wish, i had to report my card as stolen to have this stopped, it doesnt change any direct debit charges or closes your account it simply changes your card number ( not your account number) so this recouring visa cant keep taking your cash.

• Ad
    A dude in black Mar 21, 2009

I had this problem too, they called me on the phone about 3 weeks after I had payed for the $1.95 shipping charge, they said that they were backed up..But that was when I suspected them of being a fraud, so I quickly had the credit card I used to order the kit destroyed and took every penny I had on it and transferred to another card.I was glad to catch this when I did and only lost $1.95.So I logged onto their site, changed everything and put a fake email, fake name, and a password that more or less was a message to them.Now I am worry free of my credit card being charged and kinda wish I can see the look on their face when they try to charge the credit card I used first "transaction denied" "transaction denied"

• Br
    bryan Mar 21, 2009

READ THIS: I had money taken off my credit card as well that I had not authorized it was about $52. I phoned this number and told them that I had not authorized this and that I had not received anything from e-millionaire that they would have charged me for.
    [protected] M-F 9a-9p EST
    I also got the name of the person I spoke with, and asked them for a confirmation that they received my request. They had at first mentioned deducting shipping charges but I emailed them and told them I had not received anything from them and why should i pay shipping. They failed to meet their end of the deal, whatever the deal was, which wasn't clear to begin with.
    Today I looked in my account and yes they returned my money. But to be on the safe side I'm going to have my credit card changed. I can now see how easy it is for people to take advantage of someone when you give them personal information. I hope that this post will help those who have had the same thing happen.

• Ra
    Rachelle marshall Mar 20, 2009

This is a heartless act and i am going to take this further you are a pack of low life ###s !!!
    karma will have her way with you and it will not be pretty.

Chuck Turner Mar 19, 2009

There is some more information about this scam on the following website. :(

Joseph Baccus Mar 19, 2009

These poeple dont take no for an answer, I told the one that called me that I didnt wont anything else tuck out for anything, and this rude guy who raised his voice after asking me if the information was right and I said yes, except for I am not excepting any more funs tuck out of my account, he said, in a loud voice, that if I didnt like it than I can cancel, would not stop it there, so I did like he said and will see what happens now, theres too many people get scamed and I dont wont to be one.

• Am
    AmberS24 Mar 18, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. I was charged the $2.57CAD from googincome on the 7th of March and then on March 13th i was charged $61.73 CAD from emillionaire. I tried ph0ning the number listed on my statement [protected] and i stayed on the phone for over half an hour and never got through to anyone. So I phoned my bank (royal bank of canada) and spoke with security and listed the charge as fraudulant. They immediatly reversed the charge on my credit card and issued me a new credit card with a new number. The woman I spoke with advised me that she deals with this company at least twice a day because people are phoning in with fraudulent charges.

I also sent an email to emillionaire about 1 week ago and advised them that i wanted to cancel whatever they were doing effective immediately and I haven't even got a response as of March 18th.
    The best advice i could give would be to phone your banking company and tell them it is a fraudulent charge and hopefully they will reverse it for you.
    I feel like such an idiot for giving my credit card to these people. No more internet buying for me!!! lol

• As
    ascott89 Mar 18, 2009

i got the same email reply, however i just cancelled my card and they asked for last 4 digits of card to refund my money, and i am skeptical of giving any new info incase they do this again. and i dont know how sites like facebook can allow this kind of stuff to be advertised on there site!

• Li
    lisa73 Mar 17, 2009

I too answered an add on Facebook. They were suppose to only charge $1.95 for this. Fine then i read the fine print and decided as it was only for the US and not for Australia that it wasn't for me. Then they have charged me not 1 but 2 charges, the first through googincome in feb for the amount of $62.72AUD, then another 17/3 from emillionaire for $61.05AUD. I didn't recieve any information i was supposed to recieve. I have lodged a complaint with my Credit Card company and all I can hope is that my money be returned asap. I have sent them an email in which i recieved one back stating that they have stopped my subscription. No more money is come out again. They also stated to send a few details in order to request for my refund, time will tell if i recieve the money back, hopefully my bank will if i don't.

• As
    ascott89 Mar 17, 2009

i confirmed to $1.95 payment a week or so ago, i just had $71.85 taken from my account! has anyone had any luck getting there money back?? i just sent these people a email, but dont know where thats going to get me.

• Go
    Goh Mar 17, 2009

SCAM!!!
    Me too, just check my credit card bill this morn, USD1.95 on 16Feb2009 and then USD47.00 on 06Mar2009, for USD47.00 come out of our account that was NEVER EVER AUTHORIZED!!!

I did't even received a confirm email and anything like CD...
    OMG...

robbo86 Mar 16, 2009

I didn't even give these people my details and they still managed to take almost £40 from my bank account! I had problems with MarqiLife years ago (which my bank refused to investigate/refund at the time - I was only about 17 - I think I was fobbed off because I was young) who I paid a small postage fee and then proceeded to charge me around £70 of 'subscription' charges which I did not ask for. Because this appeared as a 'card purchase' on my statement my bank claimed I had authorised it and was therefore responsible. Now I have been informed by my bank that perhaps my Paypal account was hacked and that is how eMillionaire obtained my details (I HAVE recieved emails from them in the past but would never subscribe). Basically every time I updated my card details on Paypal they had access to the information. I have since changed my Paypal account details and my bank have logged this amount as fraudulent, but I am now angry that I was ignored when I originally reported the company years ago. Does anyone know if there is any way to claim any of this back, or do I just have to accept that some evil thieving ### has been sitting on piles of stolen money ever since?

Rohit Mar 15, 2009

Hey if we file the dispute/fraud in the bank and ask for the new card, the bank deposits the $47 straight away. But does anybody know what happens after that?? What are we into? Is this $47 deduction considered as fraud by banks or not?
    Pls let me know.

• Pa
    paulm Mar 13, 2009

yep me too, just got credit card bill this morn, £1.97 on 9th feb and then£34.84 a few days later, just confirms what suckers we desperate people are