Resolved EMillionaire.com — Online scam
I entered Facebook and saw an ad reportedly saying i could make up to $11, 000 Canadian a month by writing links for emillionaire through Google.The ad seemed genuine.Fortunately i did not give my credit card info and hit ask me later at the bottom.As far as i know i believe i gave them the info to send to my address any literature about said 'SCAM'.
I've inquired to my Mastercard and have no purchases from emillionaire or Marqilife.But now it gets even better!! I went back to Facebook and lo and behold there is the ad with a little 'TWIST'. A male in his early twenties from my town named 'Corey Peters' with the exact same story as the person who i had seen before except he was only maxing $7, 000 per month.There has never been a person named 'Cory Peters' or anyone with a last name as 'Peters' in this Town.
Hopefully i've avoided a bullet, if not let it be a lesson to me and anyone else.
More EMillionaire.com Complaints & Reviews
- EMillionaire.com - Goog income
- EMillionaire.com - scam
- EMillionaire.com - Charged $47.00 thru cpipay.com
- EMillionaire.com - SCAM! But I got refunded!
- EMillionaire.com - Online fraud
- EMillionaire.com - No such money making/fraudulent charges to Credit Card
- EMillionaire.com - Stay away from these big liars and scam artists