Complaints & Reviews

iContactEmail services

Worked with Icontact in the past for email marketing services. We notified them of cancelation and got our final billing in September of 2018. We then get 4 random charges of $5, 000 each on March 4th. They refuse to reverse the charges saying that we are still using the software despite not logging in at all in 2019.

They are claiming they have established a relationship with a former employee who hasn't even worked for the company in 2019 and he didn't pay some money he supposedly owes them so they illegally billed our card. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB and FTC.

Contacts:

Correction:

Nick Malasca
      [protected]@icontact.com

• Updated by AdAttract · Mar 18, 2019

Thought I would post an update here. I hired counsel and now their counsel Robert Taylor robert.taylor @j2.com has responded in a threatening manner saying I owe them money. Outrageous obviously but here is where it gets interesting.

He sent a screenshot of a random facebook profile who has in his work history having worked for the FTC. This individual had also posted something negative about Icontact. So this unethical attorney made the leap that this was my account and I will paste his exact language here:
      Your client is also falsely pretending to be a federal agent acting under the authority of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in order to disparage iContact (see attached), a federal crime punishable by up to three years in prison.

I am not sure yet if this is outside the boundary of ethical behavior of an attorney. I called the California State Bar. I am told to fill out this form http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Portals/0/documents/forms/Attorney_Misconduct_Complaint.pdf
      Will update soon.

Icontact.com — Fraudulent charges

When iContact was unable to accurately track our account activity within SFDC as well as Campaign Monitor wa...

iContact — Spam and Fraud Company

I signed up for email marketing, and I tried to send one promotional email to my subscribers, but they...

Icontact.comsystem not working and no tech help

Can't recommend this company at all... system is not working and there is no tech support available on weekends. We are a small company and trying to get an email blast out...can't insert an image, can't change the font color. They must have changed their system yet again ...Have made it so complicated it is not for small businesses any longer. They added tons of bells and whistles plus more useless templates so you have a lot to choose from if you want to send a quick message out with a photo you are out of luck! Added all this stuff, but reduced tech support... If you want to send an email to tech support you must scroll ALL the way over to the right of the screen to find the section to send an email They don't make it easy... You must have tons of free time to read ALL their tutorials and videos to use their complicated service.

iContactUnauthorized charges

The company has charged my credit card in 3 occasions, December 2010, January and February 2011. I decided to call them up and they refused to provide a reason or refund, as they do not process any refunds. They did agree to stop charging my card on March.
      I have NOT used their services and refuse to pay any money to these thieves. I read complaints online and it seem that these practice is more common than I initially thought.

iContact — ICONTACT SUCKS . THEY ARE THIEVES .

ICONTACT SUCKS . THEY ARE THIEVES . We had used Icontact to send several marketing emails for one of our...