Embassy Suitescan't cancel reservation - I hate embassy suites!!!

D

Let me first say first and foremost "I hate embassy suites! Let me tell you my nightmare story with this extremely rude and rigid hotel. My parents were coming down to visit me for my court appearance in nashville. Lo and behold, the lawyers decided to cancel the mediation and reschedule. Guess what?? Because it wasn't in there 3 day window, they refused to let me cancel or reschedule!! $358 dollars down the drain by this sick greeedy company!

As far as i'm concerned, embassy suites and this advanced purchase can shove it where the sun don't shine. I won't ever use them again!!!

• Jw
    J.W.E. Jul 03, 2011

All hotels have a cancellation policy for a reason. You were notified when making the reservation of the cancellation policy. They will charge 1 night's room and tax as the cancellation fee, unless you booked an advance purchase reservation which is pre-paid and not able to be cancelled, which is why it is offered at a discount.

• Du
    Duganfry Dec 01, 2010

Baloney pobarjenkins. southwest has a non-cancellable non-returnable flight and they let us keep the credit and schedule it at another time. embassy suites will not only not let you cancel, they will not let you reschedule? why? this is ridiculous. it's one thing to tell me I can't cancel the reservation but why I can't move it out a couple more weeks is completely ridiculous.

I still hate embassy suites!!!

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 30, 2010

I take it that you didn't read the terms and conditions. They mention this as soon as you attempt to make a reservation.