The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Embarq — Not living up to Promotions.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I singed up for Embarq High Speed Internet and Phone Service after I got about 5 flyers in about two weeks, so I decided to give it a try, since they were offering a $300 or $150 prepaid mastercard and a $25 restaraunt gift card, I figured it would be like getting two months free, now my plan was not to free load, but as they stated get $150 gift card. so after I get all hooked up I called them back like the sales rep told me to do (Michelle M30), and after talking to a customer servcie rep (jimmy LPN) told me I was not going to get it, and there was nothing they can do, so I informed him I wanted to speak to a supervisor, at first he would not let, instead he put me on hold and came back on a few minutes later and offerd to send me out a 2 wire modem with built in router, I was thinking about it untill he started another sales pitch which to get what was owed to me or equal value I had to sign up for more services, and told me to even have that modem I MUST have the extra services, I informed him I would pass and wanted to speak with that supervisor (Yonya KOI) and she stated that was correct, Iasked her why wasnt I told when I singed up I was not going to get the promotions she told me she was not aware and I should of been told. she then tries to straight up SELL me the modem, and if I bought it there would be no extra service needed. but wait I tought you had to have the extra service to get the modem...
this wouldnt of been a problem if I was told at the get go, but if they cant live up to end of the deal, then why should I?
More Embarq Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee