Electrostim Medical Services (EMSI)continues to charge for supplies not received or needed

D

Upon my return from Afghanistan I was given a TENS unit from the military for back injuries. I retired in Jun 2016 and this company keeps sending me bills for batteries or electrodes that I never received. I have ask this Electrostim Medical Services to stop sending these items several times since I am now covered by VA vs. military. I've requested TRI-CARE get involved but all they did was stop paying the bill. Since I have to now pay for these things they are basically taking advantage of a situation.
it is so frustrating to continually get billed for products never received, OR product I don't need.
This company takes advantage of the military system/retirees and should not even have a contract with the military. I have sent three request to EMSI, the latest being Oct 17 to resolve this and no luck.
IF you can help it, do not deal with this company. The exploit situations to get $$ from people who do not need their services and pray that we get tired of asking to stop being charged and pay them because it is easier.
I paid them once, but this is so frustrating.
And if you ask your self why I pay rather to fight with this company, back injuries were not the only problems I came back from AFG with. so as far as i'm concerned this company also hopes for Service members who are exhausted from this 'pebble in our shoe" service.