Eivan's PhotographyScam

L Review updated:

My husband and I just finished a lawsuit lasting 5 months, against Sam Jalouga of Eivan’s Photography. After pre-paying for out package a year in advance and exhausting all additional resources (that we were willing to fork out), we ended up “settling” for a partial refund and 143 unedited photos that my seven yr. old could have taken! It is our opinions, we ultimately ended up being the victims of a classic “bait and switch” scam. If you do not heed our warning and still consider doing business with Siad Jalouga, AKA Sam, make sure you exhaust all resources when completing your contract! You Have To Make Sure Everything Is In Writing! Do not rely on any type of verbal assurances promising delivery of anything not clearly defined in writing. Have everything in writing, no matter how important or unimportant it may seem. It may also be in any consumer’s best interest to check with the Better Business Bureau and other review and review sites before making any decisions. There is a lot of very valuable information out there on this individual and how he conducts business! After looking up Eivan’s Photography on the BBB, under the contract section it states,
“As with any business transaction, be sure to read all agreements, guarantees, and instructions before signing. Do not be pressured into signing an agreement before you are ready and you understand all terms and conditions. Make sure all oral promises are put in writing. Be wary of vaguely worded provisions, exclusions or limitations which could pose a problem later.”
I could not have put it better!!! If we would have done this we would not have had the legal issues we did, and we would be $5, 000.00 richer today. My husband and I wish you the best of luck in your photographer search! Good Luck!

Janreg15 Jun 28, 2016

Why are so many people saying you sue f they leave a negative review?
    Who exactly does your photos and video in NJ?
    [email protected]

• Al
    ali45hty May 16, 2017

@Janreg15 because they do threaten to sue you if you try and leave a bad review! Awful awful company with poor quality work

AndrewJJ Aug 02, 2017

@ali45hty @ali45hty -- how can you be certain that this is accurate? Have you used them before?

• Wt
    Wtf I feel like Saying Sep 04, 2019

@AndrewJJ I used them this passed July and they are horrible!! I went by reviews on wedding wire which had no bad reviews which leads me to believe they are imbedded together. I started to search more and all the negative just start pouring out... They’re not even a good employer. Check Glassdoor.

• Ei
    Eivans Aug 31, 2009

Dear Jennifer & John,

We wish you had agreed to our offers prior to going to court. You would be $3750.00 richer today and would have avoided all the costs and anguish associated with it.

We apologize for your trouble and you may still order your edited images from our website with your previous password.
    Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it.

Customer Service Department