eHarmony — huge disappointment
I used this site twice. First time when I tried eHarmony was back in 2014 and it was a really nice place to meet new people.
About two months ago I decided to go back because I really missed eHarmony, so I went online and subscribed for 3 months. This site has changed in a bad way, there are many fake profiles now, also there are many people who want one night relationships. There were also no matches in my area.
I sent about 30 messages to different people, but received only one email back.
Then I asked eHarmony customer service to cancel my subscription and told that I want to get some of my money back and they replied nothing! I do not recommend this dating service.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible!
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs!
- eHarmony - expired member matching
- eHarmony - scam
- E Harmony Online Dating - taken fees out of my visa card without permission or authorisation
- eHarmony - automatic subscription renewal
- eHarmony.com - Illegal charge of 24.95 for july
- eHarmony - incorrectly took payment 3 days before subscription expired