eHarmonyhuge disappointment

K

I used this site twice. First time when I tried eHarmony was back in 2014 and it was a really nice place to meet new people.

About two months ago I decided to go back because I really missed eHarmony, so I went online and subscribed for 3 months. This site has changed in a bad way, there are many fake profiles now, also there are many people who want one night relationships. There were also no matches in my area.

I sent about 30 messages to different people, but received only one email back.

Then I asked eHarmony customer service to cancel my subscription and told that I want to get some of my money back and they replied nothing! I do not recommend this dating service.