Edible Arrangements — unprofessionalism/ missed delivery
I placed an order for a Birthday Delivery at a Business. I called the morning of the delivery at 9:11am ( Nov. 5) . The Rep who answered the phone stated that the order was out for delivery. I asked if there was a designated time for delivery as online it says" track your order" but doesn't fully allow access of "tracking" benefits. I was told that the delivery to businesses will be done by 4pm. I advised the rep that the recipient gets off at 4pm and what would happen if it was not delivered on time. He stated it would be left there! Which defeats the purpose of the order! As its Fruit and Perishable! I called again at 3:07pm when I had not heard from the recipient . I Was Then advised that the order was being delivered. The driver called the recipient at 4:00pm and said he was on his way. The recipient had to wait 15 mins ( after his shift at work) for the driver to come to receive a delivery when he should have been gone to catch his next reservation. He missed his scheduled train that only runs hourly! This was supposed to be a special delivery for someones birthday and it was ruined. The Drivers only response was " Sorry Man!" I called at 6:07pm and the rep stated that the Rep I spoke to at 9:07am gave me wrong information and had a "whatever" attitude! The customer service was completely unacceptable across the board. I could never order from Edible Arrangements again. Horrible Service Indeed
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - poor customer service!
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - franchise sales misrepresentation
- Edible Arrangements - wow, incredible bad customer service
- Edible Arrangements - horrible customer service - they ruin surprises
- Edible Arrangements - poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - unethical behavior trying to solve a problem.
- Edible Arrangements - i'm complaining about manager
- Edible Arrangements - non delivery/no compensation
- Edible Arrangements - unprofessional behaviour
- Edible Arrangements - Birthday pineapple drip cake and berries