Edible Arrangementsemployee hung up on me after order not delivered

S Nov 03, 2018

I placed an order for a surprise delivery to my aunt in Orlando ( W0070916440). I received an email indicated that the delivery attempt was unsuccessful and there was nothing for me to do at this time. I waited and never heard from the company, so I assumed the delivery was successful. I then contacted my cousin as I never heard from my aunt and he stated that there was no delivery and no notice left indicating an attempt.

Today I contacted the store to follow up and reached an employee who told me that the attempt was unsuccessful and that a notice was left because the manager himself attempted to make the delivery. I explained that there was none from what I was advised, however the arrangement was never delivered as well as no attempt was made to contact me. He advised the store was closing in an hour and there is nothing he can do today. He suggested I call on Monday and speak to the manager to basically discuss whether a notice was left at the door or not. I explained that I am interested in having the arrangement that I paid for delivered and I don't understand why he/she couldn't arrange for a Monday delivery. At that point I asked for his/her name which I didn't completely catch at the beginning of the conversation. She/He asked why did I need that. I explained that If I needed to wait until Monday to speak to the manager, I wanted to reference who I spoke with today. He/She stated "you don't need my name, you need to speak to the manager on Monday. Why do you need my name?" As I tried recollect his/her name, I asked if the name I heard earlier was Oreatha and he/ she stated yes. I asked for the spelling and she/he stated "you don't need my name" and hung up. I can't believe the lack of service and respect for something I have spent my hard earned money for and still have nothing to show for it. The surprise is ruined and I feel like I've been stolen from! I've called back and have been unable to reach anyone. This is unacceptable service, or lack there of! Never again!