Edgars Finritecellphone insurance

K

I'm very disappointed by the company & the insurance company after I have sent an email and received no feedback for more than 7days working days. I would like the company to do something about my query and would gladly appreciate feedback. I will be forwarding a complain through to hellopeter and demand Edcon to replace the phone that Finrite has damaged after being sent twice for repairs, I will not be accepting the damaged phone after numerous attempts to get assistance from Finrite.

RESOLVED

• Finrite Administrators's response · Apr 12, 2018

Good day Kelebogile Shawe. We would firstly like to apologize for all the inconvenience caused with your claim. We at Finrite strive to be the best at Customer Service and would like to contact you to resolve your complaint. Please kindly provide contact details so that we may contact you?

• Ro
    Rolette van wyk Jun 15, 2021

About 2 months ago I called to cancel my cellphone insurance on one phone and add insurance for a different phone. I was told that I would get a phone call/email from Finrite to confirm my request. No acknowledgement of my request has been received verbally or electronically. Ive been calling and calling and no one answers. I've been holding on the line for 10min to 30mins when I call. Please Please can you tend to my request.

• Sh
    Shurayda Stewart Nov 17, 2020

Good Day,

This is the worst service I ever received from an insurance company. I would never in my life recommend anyone to take out insurance with you. its been 7 days since I paid the money in for my cell phone and still haven't received my phone after calling more than 10 times the agent calls me today to confirm payment. after I confirmed delivery and payment with an agent last week. We have been busy with this claim since the 20 of October already. its sickening actually. calls get dropped on your end and no calls back.