Menu
Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company
reviews & complaints

www.syb.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 9 Reviews

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company reviews & complaints 9

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company reviews & complaints

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company I can't believe the nightmare I'm going through with Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company

I can't believe the nightmare I'm going through with Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company. Ever since I stopped banking with them, they won't let me pay my mortgage. It's so frustrating! I just want to pay my bills, but they're making it impossible. What a hassle!

D

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company There was a fraud transaction on our account

There was a fraud transaction on our account. Stock Yards Bank refused to correct the situation, instead sending a letter stating there was no error.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company I've tried many times to get them to send me my mortgage interest statement from 2021, but they never respond to my emails

I've tried many times to get them to send me my mortgage interest statement from 2021, but they never respond to my emails. I really need those statements as soon as possible.

Hide full review

Is Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company. The company provides a physical address, 4 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company has claimed the domain name for syb.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Syb.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Syb.com to appear inactive or unused, such as technical issues or a temporary shutdown. In any case, if you are having trouble getting a response from the company or recovering your money, it may be wise to take further steps to protect yourself, such as seeking a chargeback from your bank or contacting a relevant consumer protection agency.
B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company stock yard and trust banks have a 24-hour banking phone number to cancel cards that have been hacked

stock yard and trust banks have a 24-hour banking phone number to cancel cards that have been hacked. However, when I called, it connected me to banks that have nothing to do with stock yard banks. So, I wasted three hours trying to cancel my debit card that was fraudulently used, but I got nowhere.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company The bank hired some company to come take pictures of my house without telling me and with no reason, and then wants me to pay for it

The bank hired some company to come take pictures of my house without telling me and with no reason, and then wants me to pay for it. They called it a property inspection fee. I never had it in the 9 years I've been with them. There's no reason for it, and I shouldn't have to pay for it. They wouldn't give me a reason for it.

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company For like 6 months I've been tryin' to refinance my crib's mortgage

For like 6 months I've been tryin' to refinance my crib's mortgage. But dang, Stock Yards Bank been messin' things up big time. First, they ain't reportin' them Covid 19 deferred payments without no penalty. Then, they can't even get the loan status right with them credit agencies. And to top it off, they ain't keepin' their word on the interest rate they promised for the refinance. It's been a real headache dealin' with 'em.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company is a total joke

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company is a total joke. They let things go through your account without any care, and they even let others take your hard-earned money. On top of that, I pay extra to keep my account safe and have overdraft protection. But when I called today to ask if I could have that protection again, they told me I'm not allowed anymore. I told them that if that's the case, I want my money back. I've been with them for 5 years, and now I feel like they're really screwing me over.

K

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company I paid my mortgage from *** on July 31

I paid my mortgage from *** on July 31. *** confirmed the payment with a number. Commonwealth Bank and trust keeps saying they didn't receive the payment. I sent proof of payment for $1400. Now they told the credit Bureau. They still won't confirm my August mortgage payment. I never missed a payment in nine years, and all payments are sent electronically with confirmations. The funds were sent electronically like always.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company In early August , the loan officer, ***, offered me a lower fixed rate and reduced mortgage payment

In early August , the loan officer, ***, offered me a lower fixed rate and reduced mortgage payment. He mentioned that my first payment would be due in November . I gathered all the necessary forms, such as my assets and list of debts, for the refinancing process. It was supposed to be completed by September 30. However, I later discovered that *** was no longer employed there.

Afterwards, I started receiving notices from my mortgage company, ***, stating that they had not received the payoff for my refinancing. I called Commonwealth to inquire about the situation, as I fell behind on my mortgage while waiting for the refinancing. It felt like I was being given the runaround. Eventually, I managed to reach the branch manager, "***," who advised me to contact the head loan officer named "***" to resolve the issue. She provided me with his number, and despite calling him multiple times, he never returned my messages.

Finally, I received a letter stating that my refinancing had not been approved. I wish I had been notified earlier, before September 30, so that I could have continued making mortgage payments for September and October while waiting for Commonwealth. Their handling of my refinancing was unprofessional, causing me bitterness, anger, and emotional distress. It was a truly negative experience dealing with them.

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company Customer Reviews Overview

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company (syb.com) is a highly reputable financial institution that has garnered numerous positive reviews from its satisfied customers. With a strong focus on customer service and a wide range of banking products and services, Stock Yards Bank has established itself as a trusted name in the industry.

One of the key strengths of Stock Yards Bank is its commitment to providing exceptional customer service. Many reviewers have praised the bank for its friendly and knowledgeable staff who go above and beyond to assist customers with their banking needs. Whether it's opening a new account, applying for a loan, or resolving an issue, customers can rely on the bank's dedicated team to provide prompt and personalized service.

Another aspect that receives high praise in reviews is the bank's comprehensive range of banking products and services. Stock Yards Bank offers a variety of checking and savings accounts, as well as credit cards, mortgages, and personal loans. This wide selection allows customers to find the right financial solutions that meet their specific needs. Additionally, the bank's online and mobile banking platforms have been commended for their user-friendly interfaces and convenient features, making banking on the go a breeze.

Customers also appreciate Stock Yards Bank's commitment to community involvement. The bank actively supports local charities and organizations, demonstrating its dedication to giving back to the communities it serves. This community-oriented approach resonates with customers, who value the bank's efforts to make a positive impact beyond traditional banking services.

Overall, Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company (syb.com) has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for its exceptional customer service, wide range of banking products and services, and commitment to community involvement. With a strong reputation built on trust and reliability, Stock Yards Bank continues to be a top choice for individuals and businesses seeking a reliable financial partner.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company Customer Service. Initial Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Stock Yards Bank and Trust Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.