Finrite Administrators Logo

Finrite Administrators

Having problems with Finrite Administrators?

Finrite Administrators Customer Service Contacts

Block 3, Constantia View Office Estate, Hogsback Avenue, Quellerina
Johannesburg
South Africa - 1709
Postal Address
PO Box 22524, Helderkruin, 1733, South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Finrite Administrators Customer Service. Initial Finrite Administrators complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Finrite Administrators above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Finrite Administrators. Discuss the issues you have had with Finrite Administrators and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Finrite Administrators Complaints & Reviews

Finrite AdministratorsFinrite cellphone insurance. Claim no:45137 and claim no 45144

Good evening

Iv claimed my cellphones at finrite insurance late december...i have the case no, i have the references iv blaclisted the cellphones, iv send them all the document yet they dnt communicate with me. Iv never even once received their call or anything. I feel like they ignoring my claim. I still pay for something i dnt have. Finrite is not answering their calls i have been calling countless times and right now i really dnt know what to do. Hello peter il like you to atlist talk to them on my behalf. My full names are Emelda motlatso Mavhungu. Cellphone number [protected]

Finrite AdministratorsTelkom Insurance with Finrite

I cancelled my insurance with FINRITE in November 2020, I have still been billed in Dec 2020 and Jan 2021.

PLease can a competent person deal with this matter because no person seems to answer their phones or get back to me.

Rather I cancel all my insurance with Finrite

I can be contacted on [protected]

Finrite AdministratorsTelkom insurance

I am trying to submit a claim for a cell phone. All 3 number I have called which are [protected], [protected] and [protected] are never answered. I have emailed telkom [protected]@adminplus.co.za and [protected]@finrite.co.za with no response. I also did the callback option which they recommend while waiting for somebody to answer the phone. It's been four days and at wits end.

• Mi
          Michael Fuentemayor Swartz Dec 29, 2020

Admin Plus is daylight robbers. Never ever I had such incompetent people as finance administrators.
          Before Admin Plus, Telkom insurance was administered by Finrite, brilliant and experienced administrators. You claim, you get your device in a couple of days, You always get followup emails, sms etc. They on the ball. I give the 10/10. With this slow lacking company adminplus, your emails get ignored. Your calls dont get answered plus if they do get answered after 30min. Your response you get sucks. Waisting airtime on them for nothing. They cant help. I have claimed twice from Finrite with no problems and I never had the cellphone number in the device I have claimed for since my contract expired. Now that I lodged a claim with these Robbers AdminPlus. they reject my claim as the number insured was not used into the device. But this was updated years ago with finrite, now they come with this excuse after a whole month of waiting. I had to spend a whole R100 Answer just to get that answer. I do not Recommend anyone to take out insurance administered with Admin plus. They are robbers.

Finrite AdministratorsFollow up on existing claim for cellphone

On August 2020 I took my cellphone (Samsung Grand prime Pro) for screen repairing to Edgars Highveld Mall Emalahleni.
        On 15 September I made a follow up regarding progress I was informed to pay an excess fee of R200.00 to Standard bank so that my phone will be delivered to my physical address. I did email my proof of payment to [protected]@finrite.co.za with no help to date.
        Been calling them weekly to make follow.
        Kindly assist in this regard.
        Bheki John Lukhele

Finrite AdministratorsCellphone insurance

You guys are working on my last nerve, after so many phone calls, airtime, emails, total waste of my time, only to be told months later my phone is still laying in your repair shop! And I must send proof of payment, of which I sent to the entire finrite, you give me the same story, after months! How are your doors still open. How??! This is a disgrace, and I have to continuously use my airtime! Just to be told my phone is still not fixed!

Finrite AdministratorsCellphone insurance

I lost my phone on the 22nd of september and immediately reported my device as. I made a claim with them and paid the the excess fee immediately after being told that should I do that my request will dealt with, however they made no correspondence with me.

Every time I call them I spoke to a different agent who then ask same questions pertaining the claim and then gave me a different answer from the other agents. After 4 weeks they send me a device only for it to work for less than 14 days and when I call them they don't answer.

The "computer voice" said you ate number 4 in line... You are number 2 inline... Then the next thing the call hangs up.

• Wa
                Warona Manale Nov 07, 2020

I have the same problem and my phone was stolen on the 1st of October 2020.

Finrite AdministratorsTelkom insurance claim

I have been trying to get hold of your Claims department for the passed 3 days but to no avail. This is extremely frustrating and very annoying to say the least!

My claim was approved and I paid the access fee of R2700, the device was to be delivered 3 days ago..

Talk about poor, pathetic, disgusting service!!!

Can someone call me and tell me what is happening to my device

FinriteCellphone

I am angry and disappointed with the service I am getting from Finrite, I claimed my both phones as the they stopped working, I claimed for 1 while I am waiting for Finrite to approve the other one broke, Please help I am writing exams relying on my phones to upload and access some of my school work. I have been calling holding for 45 min, and the call centre agent just cut the call and does not return it if it was an incident, how is this business is running with no care to premium payers, for heaven's sake you taking our money and you dont provide us with the good service.

• Re
                    RethaT Nov 05, 2020

Guys we should really do something about this I"m very pissed! We cannot be treated as if we begging, they are really violating our rights.

• Br
                    Bridgette C Nov 14, 2020

@RethaT I agree 100%

Finrite AdministratorsCell phone insurance claim

I have logged a claim and fortunately recieved an sms say claim was approved, I had to pay access and send proof of payment then phone to tell them that proof of payment has been emailed. I got an sms saying that they've received my excess fee and a consultant will call me but i'm still waiting, I received same message after a week still nothing happened. I tried calling but they don't pick up the call normatter how many times I call, they don't pick up, morning till end of day, there's just no answer and i'm using airtime. Decided to google another number, still not picking up, I am starting to get annoyed by this finrite is really not good to thier customers, in fact pathetic is the word.

Oct 27, 2020

Finrite Administrators — Insurance product

I am really disgusted in finite administrators 1. I bought a phone 4 years ago at one of the TFG Stores, Cape...

Finrite AdministratorsService

I'm Mr Nemakonde and bought a cellphone at Edgars in Rustenburg, I brought the phone back for repairs of the speaker in March and I've been going back to the store to find out about my phone but when the store calls finrite they take ya from pillar to post, my contact is [protected], I need to know where's my cellphone and they drop my calls when we call. I'm in need of that cellphone and has been gone for far too long, respond urgently or I'll take further steps

Finrite AdministratorsClaim

Pathetic service indeed, I'm waiting 21 days already for my claim to be sorted out, every week I have been calling to see what is happening, if I don't call in and check you guys don't bother to give feedback, I'm still waiting 4 my claim to be sorted out, when I called in today you guys offer me a cheaper and older device than what I had, if my problem is not sorted out asap I will take this matter further.

Oct 18, 2020

Finrite Administrators — Cell phone claim

I am very disappointed in the service finrite has given me. I have been under Edgar's insurance, to only...

Finrite AdministratorsCellphone

I have been trying to claim for a cellphone and I am using my airtime to call and your agents take my calls after 30 minutes with rude attitude and they dropping calls when they want to. Last week Friday I sent my documents and they confirm that they received the email now they telling me that they have not receive my email. Kindly advise urgently because I pay my premiums with no delays now you delaying me.

Finrite AdministratorsDevice claim process under telkom insurance

I initiated the claim for an iphone 7 on the 22nd of September. It is the 14 of October and I am still waiting for stock. I have phoned the call centre every 24 to 48 hours to continuously be stalled with typical messages like I am waiting for suppliers to get t back to me etc. They have never once updated me telephonically. In fact they only initiated the next step in the claim process, once I called. I have lost in excess of 300 minutes call time on hold time. The first time I received confirmation of any communication or payment was the 13/10/2020. This is absolutely pathetic. Finite please call me as I have run out of airtime.

Oct 08, 2020

Finrite Administrators — Service

I lost my phone on 22 September, got it reported to police on 23 September, sent documents to Finrite. On 28...

Finrite AdministratorsClaim excess

I booked my phone for a screen repair y9 prime and to my understanding, i'm supposed to pay a percentage but now you guys want me to pay excess of r1493. No one is answering your calls I need answers. It's so unprofessional and taking your clients for granted how can I be paying insurance and still pay so much excess it just doesn't make sense. I need answers or for someone to contact on how you calculate whatever that is. I'm very unhappy and

Finrite AdministratorsCellphone insurance

I lost my phone on 26/09/2020 and sent through all my claim documentation to Finrite on 28/09/2020. On 01/10/2020 I received an SMS saying that my claim had been approved. The SMS, however, contained no excess amount. It is now 06/10/2020 and I have yet to be informed of what my excess amount is, despite numerous e-mails, calls and tweets. I paid an amount to Finrite, sent through proof of payment and a follow-up e-mail and still, nothing! I also can't get through to a Call Centre agent because they don't answer the phone.

Can Finrite just replace my phone and keep it moving?! This process should not be this difficult.

Finrite AdministratorsCellphone p30lite, black - access fee is a problem, dragging process longer than a month

I had to re-send some documents. Longer than a month now. I was messaged to pay access fee off r499, 00 of which I immediately did, 1week later I called back to follow up due to having no response from them, only to find out they added another r130, 00 of which I never knew nothing about. They never sent me any message or nothing. The service is poor

• Br
                                    Bridgette C Oct 18, 2020

I never knew there was so many complaints, I will definitely be canceling my insurance after i hopefully get my phone back

Finrite AdministratorsService

Absolutely terrible service. I do not recommend them. They take your money very nicely but when it's time to assist, they couldn't be bothered! Pathetic! I will never go with this insurance company ever again.

I've called them constantly and even went to the store but no help and pathetic assistance. Between Telkom and Finrite, I will never use either ever again!