SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

Complaints & Reviews

Finrite refuses to refund me for a claim I longer want to follow through with.

I have logged a claim with Finrite in the first week of January 2020. I was give an access fee amount of R550.00, to which I paid and was told later I need to pay another R1000.00. I advised I will not be paying the extra amount and would like my R550.00 refunded instead. Its been months and I have not heard anything from Finrite. You ignore my emails and drop the phone in my face when I ask for my refund. You claim you have never received my email asking for a redund eventhough ive sent it to all your emails listed online.

This is daylight robbery and I would just like my money back please. Call me asap and scrap the existing claim. Were going in for 4 months with no resolution here. What a shame.

Alvira Damons.
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected].

Finrite Telkom insurance

Good Day,

As a client who has been paying you guys so well over the the past 2 years+, I can't stress enough how disappointed I am with your service!!However going through Finrite reviews, it's safe to say you're hopeless!! I lost my phone on the 26th and I had my claim submitted on the 27th of February, to my surprise I didn't receive any acknowledgement, no correspondence, nothing whatsoever. I called the next morning to confirm if you have received my email however I was advised that it will take 48 to 72 hours to be attended, which I understood. 72, actually 96 hours to be exact passed and still i hadn't receive any response, I called again and I was advised that my claim wasn't attached or processed I had to wait FOR ANOTHER 72 HOURS!!The phone in question was already paid up for however I continued paying for insurance because I wasn't ready for an upgrade just yet but due to the lousy service I've been receiving, a week later, I was forced to apply for another contract [something I had no intention on doing just yet] and I used the very SAME CELLPHONE NUMBER that was suspended on the old phone, meaning I did a swim swap and stupid me I took the very same insurance on the new phone which is a decision I regret taking now, due to this 2cent service am getting, I even asked the Telkom consultant if this new application wasn't going to affect my existing claim in anyway, the answer was "NO and it shouldn't"! Fast forward 72 hours came AGAIN and passed, still no news, no update NOTHING! I had to call again to find out what's really happening, this time around I was advised that, " THERE'S NO DATA on the stolen phone in question!!!and the matter is being taken up" Whatever that means, I have to wait for ANOTHER 72 HOURS?!?!?!?, how ridiculous is that?? I asked if I could speak with any superior person but I couldn't, all I could get from your consultant was her apologies, I then asked if they could treat this as a matter of urgency but still I haven't received any feedback.I don't know what circus you're running, however this isn't fun at all, I don't understand why I need to chase you to receive any feedback whereas you don't need a constant reminder to debit my account on monthly basis, you should stop acting like you doing your clients any favors, your services are paid for!!the least you could do is keep us posted peacesake and put our my minds at ease. Am not holding my breath that I will receive a prompt feedback but my details are as follows :

ID: [protected]
Contact number: [protected]
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
Email used to send my docs Dineo.[protected]@empactgroup.co.za

Finrite Insurance

Hi

So i cancelled the device insurance in January, i was told that the insurance is cancelled. however the amount is still being debited from my account. i have been calling and calling the call center numerous times a day with no luck for over a month now. i refuse to believe that the call volume is that high that a phone call cant being picked up. its disappointing really. i would like an amended billing statement.

Service Enquiry,telkom insurance claim

Good day

I am getting no joy in the service I am getting from you, I call and call to get the same response that my query has been escalated, or what I get is that when I speak to some they drop my call or put me on hold for no reason or explanation and yet before I can speak to someone I am waiting for long to get to speak to some and using my own airtime, I am not sure what is so hard to understand that the phone I was using uses TWO sim cards in it and has two imei and have blacklisted it and gave you two ITC reference numbers

The phone has a capability to have TWO sim cards at the same time, one of those is my contract sim and the other is my prepaid sim, my contract data gets loaded on the 1st of every month from Telkom mobile of which then I use the contract one then, when my data finishes on the contract one I then switch sim cards to use my prepaid one and NO sim card is taken out of the handset at any time,

I keep getting told by your agents that I lost my phone on the 17/02/2020, but I clearly stated on the affidavit that my phone was stolen on the 26/02/2020, it should not take a whole week to get the usage of both sim cards on the dates indicated and this process is delaying for me to get my handset and the details as to how much and where to pay the access, and when I do have those details, it's going to take a much longer period for me to get my new device,

Please can someone respond as I am not getting any joy out of anyone I speak to or try to get a resolution about this issue

I pay every month for a service I am NOT getting from you, I am really disappointed in this

Contact number: [protected]
email : [protected]@sars.gov.za

No communication

My phone broke and I took it to Telkom where I bought it and they took to the insurance company (Finrite) and a day after that Finrite sent me an SMS requesting that I email the proof of purchase to [protected]@finrite.co.za which I did and since then they have not gotten back to me to inform me whats next step or when I should expect my phone back. I have been sending them emails but no response and I tried to call them several times but the phone just takes me to an automated voice and I spent 30 minutes waiting on the line hoping that someone will eventually take my call but no luck.

cell phones insurance claim

I submitted my claim on the 27th of January 2020, Paid my access of R1641 and another R10 after i realised the amount i was given over the phone is less than the one i received on the SMS, from there i made countless follow ups and i was told my claim is awaiting authorisation all the time . The service is really bad, its like they dont know what they are doing

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Feb 21, 2020

    Good Day

    We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

    Could you kindly provide us with your ID/claim/account number in order to assist?

    Kind Regards

    Finrite

claim not attended to

3 weeks back I lost my device, I've submitted all required documents to claim it. No communication has been maintained by Finrite, I've tried countless number of times to get into contact with a consultant but I am still phoneless and thats truely frustrating because I always pay on time so I expect good service delivery. Its been 3 weeks now with no word from Finrite and everytime I call no one answers the line. I've went to multiple Telkom branches but I still haven't been assisted accordingly. I'm highly disappointed.

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Feb 21, 2020

    Good Day

    We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

    Could you kindly provide us with your ID/claim/account number in order to assist?

    Kind Regards

    Finrite

cell phone claim

I have forwarded all the necessary documents even called multiple times regarding my claim their systems are either offline or calls aren't being picked up. This is very much unfair because I have never missed not even a single payment but the service I am receiving rather not receiving from finrite is one that is very uncalled for and makes me want to move my cellphone insurance else where. My policy number is [protected]

  • Updated by Mpho Pulumo · Feb 18, 2020

    My claim number is 2100023531

handset repair

Handset sent in for repairs as of 3 January 2020.
Excess payment amount R559.00 made on the 14 January 2020 as requested by Telkom Finrite.
Copy of Telkom statement forwarded on the 27 + 29 January 2020.

Contacted Telkom Finrite on Thursday 6th February to follow up on handset and repairs.
I was informed that someone from Finrite will contact me the following week to inform me if handset can be repaired or a new handset will be issued.

To date I am still awaiting feedback from Telkom Finrite.

Contacted Telkom who followed up with Telkom finite, who suggested I go to my nearest telkom store? Without reason, unacceptable.

I have been without my handset for almost 2 months now and am currently using a suboptimal handset (which has now become counterproductive for work outcomes) whilst my handset is being repaired, I would like resolution to the claim soonest please.

Please can someone contact me urgently regarding this query.

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Feb 18, 2020

    Good Day

    We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

    Could you kindly provide us with your ID/claim/account number in order to assist?

    Regards
    Finrite

  • Updated by J Liebenberg · Feb 18, 2020

    Good day

    Claim number provided TC028778.
    Thank you for your assistance in the matter.
    Regards

Cell Phone claim

I have forwarded all the necessary documents even called multiple times regarding my claim their systems are either offline or calls aren't being picked up. This is very much unfair because I have never missed not even a single payment but the service I am receiving rather not receiving from finrite is one that is very uncalled for and makes me want to move my cellphone insurance else where.

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Feb 18, 2020

    Good Day

    We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

    Could you kindly provide us with your ID/claim/account number in order to assist?

    Regards
    Finrite

device huawei p30 lite

I was a victim and my phone was illegally taken from I . I did all the required procedures and the Finrite form was emailed to finrite with the required documentation, but still I haven't get any call from them about my request and they don't answer my calls when I am calling them, I still need help about my device. [protected] /[protected] for calls

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Feb 18, 2020

    Good Day

    We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

    Could you kindly provide us with your ID/claim/account number in order to assist?

    Regards
    Finrite

  • Updated by Ayanda Ngwane · Feb 18, 2020

    Where should I send it because I can't write my privacy in public and why Finrite agent not picking up when I am calling on 0861005674. Please reply I really need help about my device

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Feb 19, 2020

    Good Day,

    c o m p la i n t s @ f i n r i t e . c o . z a with no spaces.

cell phone

I bought a phone on contract at Telkom. I took out insurance and I thought it would be good to have insurance at the same place as my contact phone. This December 2019 my cell got stolen pick pocket in Promenade Dischem. I.immediately blocked the cell at Telkom and went to.police station for Affidavits . I have contact the insurance company its been more than a month they are still not helping me im speaking to different agents everytime I phone. They said they will contact me back im.still waiting .This is ridiculous I am paying my insurance every month my contract and no help .Telkom wont help either who do I go to ?? What is going to.happen ?? Other insurance company make their customers happy

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Feb 13, 2020

    Good Day

    We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

    Could you kindly provide us with your ID/claim/account number in order to assist?

    Kind Regards
    Finrite

  • Mp
    Mpho_John Feb 13, 2020

    I too have had the same ordeal and yet no further steps have been taken. They also asked for my details as if they don't have them but I still forwarded the required info and nothing hasn't been done thus far. It's been 3 months since I lost my phone and I am still struggling...

    -1 Votes

[Resolved] huawei telkom phone

I was pin-pocked on 18 January 2020, went to block my phone on the following day which was 19/01/2020. I did everything and went to Telkom Store on 21 Jan 2020 to finalise everything, waited, then I called on the 23rd they said I didnt attached the document so on the 24th I sent an email again with documents, the lady which I spoke to said she saw the email with documents I must wait for 48 hours . I called again on the 28 January 2020, lady said its only now that the claim went for authorisation so I must wait again for 48 hours but obviously before the end of the week will receive response from them. I called again on Friday 31/01/2020 that lady said I will receive an sms that will inform me about the fee that i have to pay and I will have to take it from there.
I called again yesterday - 03 February 2020 twice and both call at 20 minutes but no pick up, so when I called today they say the claim went for authorisation and I must wait for the response before the end of this week.
All I want to ask how many times the claim must be authorised?
How long maybe should it take to be authosired?
Cant I have a better service as much as I am paying for Insurance accordingly?
Why would I pay for Insurance if had to wait for ever?
Are you doing this because you want me to give up?

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Feb 05, 2020

    Good Day

    We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

    Could you kindly provide us with your ID/claim/account number in order to assist?

    Kind Regards

  • Resolution Statement

    Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

unethical behaviour

I would like to find out why this claim hasn't been attended to I was promised a call weeks ago to confirm delivery, a week ago I received a call to confirm my address and the in about 48 to 72hrs I would receive a call to confirm my device and turn around time to receive my device Its more than a week now waiting for this call and my device delivered.
I very disappointed about this I wont be making more calls to Finrite or Telkom according to me everything is in order therefore I don't understand why this matter hasn't been attend too .
Please assist as im on there edge of taking this to the media I don't think this is fair for me as a client such behavior is unacceptable, This is beyond terrible customer service.

Noxolo Adonis
[protected]

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Jan 27, 2020

    Dear Customer,

    Thank you for making us aware of your complaint. One of our Customer Experience Agents will make contact with you to assist with your query.

    Regards,

    Finrite Customer Experience Team

  • Updated by noxoloadonis · Jan 29, 2020

    So Finrite Consultants can hardly keep their word, None of your so called "Customer Experience Agents" have given me a call in the past 24hrs, Is my Query invalid or you just not bothered to assist me a customer ??

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Feb 13, 2020

    Good Day

    We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

    Could you kindly provide us with your ID/claim/account number in order to assist?

[Resolved] finrite telkom insurance

On the 6th January 2020 I made sure that I have all the supporting documents to ensure a smooth claims process. Today is the 23rd January 2020 and I am yet to know the progress of my claim.I have sent numerous emails to Natasha Claasen, Natasha Loubser, Andile Mkwanazi, Telkominsurance and not one of them have responded to any of my emails.
They, Natasha and Andile have read my emails but have not bothered to advise what the progress is or what the delay is.

Today, at 15h04 I spoke with a Siphiwe Marobela who was too afraid to tell me where the offices are because short of not hearing anything from your team, I am going to drive to your office and wait there until I get my new phone.

I have made my premiums on time each month but now when I need to claim, I am treated like a criminal. I have had enough. I need someone of substance to give me a call and reassure me because I want my phone.

I am disgusted in the manner in which this claim has been dealt with but it seems to be the order of the day because on Hello Peter there are numerous dissatisfied clients like myself. I don't know why one must always behave badly first before anyone stands to attention and actually does their job.
I work in the service industry and I can promise you this, if I was to even begin to behave as your employees have then I will be without a job.

If someone out there at FINRITE has any concern for its clients, then please contact me until you find me. My number is [protected] or Mr Hicks is [protected]

We are waiting.

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Jan 23, 2020

    Dear Customer,

    Thank you for making us aware of your complaint. One of our Customer Experience Agents will make contact with you to assist with your query.

    Regards,

    Finrite Customer Experience Team

  • Resolution Statement

    Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

[Resolved] cellular insurance claim

Good Day,

I must say after going through Finrite reviews, it explains the lack or urgency and customer service as a client whom has been paying you guys so well over the last year.i submitted a claim on monday and no acknowledgement, no correspondence nothing !why should clients run after you so hard when you dont do the same when it comes to our installments?i called in today to find out whats the issue with my claim, only today im told to send in my latest telkom invoice.had i not called when was i going to be told?i wont let this one go.next thing they will be so many issues circulating my claim, i will go to extra measures to deal with your incompetence as a business legally and on all social media platforms.please do process my claim in due time so i can cancel my insurance with you guys

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Jan 21, 2020

    Good day,

    We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

    Could you kindly provide us with your ID/claim/account number in order to assist.

    Regards Finrite

  • Resolution Statement

    Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

[Resolved] company cell insurance

Company cell insurance was added on my bill without my permission or request. I phone Finrite who said they done it by mistake and said that the policy will be cancelled, they did not do it and still I am billed R200pm for service I did not request. Its a nightmare to get hold of them, they dont answer or reply to email, Vodacom dont take responsibility and refer me to Finrite. I am so FRUSYRATED!!!

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Jan 09, 2020

    Good Day

    We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

    Could you kindly provide us with your ID number in order to assist.

    Regards
    Finrite

  • Resolution Statement

    Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

[Resolved] samsung a80

To whom it may concern.
TC026768
[protected]@gmail.com
Alternative no.[protected]
Contract no.[protected]
id no [protected]
I lost my phone on a armed robbery at work *ive been trying to call but no one answers my call ive spent most of my money trying to call you.. So I dont know what to do now.. Ive already sent all my document that you wanted from me... You even replied to one of my emails asking for decleration letter I signed instore... But when I called again one lady told me that you did not recieve my documents so tht confuse me... Please help me or should I wait for january because ive been trying to call below is the last email you sent me

12/10/19, Telkominsurance wrote:
> Goo day,
>
> kindly send though your a signed declaration from the store.
>
> [cid:b8839494-0eb4-4420-8c89-59708af68e9e]
> poppy jacbs|Telkom call center Agent |Representative Under Supervision
> Finrite Administrators (Pty) Ltd
> Contantia View Office Estate | Block3 | Hogsback Ave | Quellerina | Randburg
> | 1709
> P O Box 22524 | Helderkruin | 1733
> t [protected]
> [protected]@finrite.co.za Good day,
>
> Kindly provide a declaration form and the Policy schedule that you have
> signed in store on the 10 October 2019 for further assessment of the claim
> .
>
>
> Kind Regards,
>
>
> Pinky Tshegofatso Mdekazi | Telkom Call Center Representative Under
> Supervision
>
> Finrite Administrators (Pty) Ltd
>
> Block 3 | Constantia View Office Estate | Hogsback Avenue | Quellerina
>
> P O Box 22524 | Helderkruin | 1733
>
> t [protected] - | [protected]@finrite.co.za
>

  • Finrite Administrators's response · Jan 09, 2020

    Dear Customer,

    Thank you for making us aware of your complaint. One of our Customer Experience Agents will make contact with you to assist with your query.

    Regards,

    Finrite Customer Experience Team

  • Resolution Statement

    Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

replacement of lost phone

I lost my phone and I have been waiting over a month for my phone to be replaced. I paid the execess and completed all the required information. Myself and the Telkom consultant who lodged my claim followed up twice and we still have not received feedback.

I am going to log my complaing on all social media platforms if i do not receive my ohone by Friday. And i will not renew my Telkom contract as a result. Your service has been appalling thus far.
My claim number is [protected]

Number is [protected].

Regards
Lerato

not received my from repairs

I sent my phone at Prominade mall for repairs 12 October 2019. I only received a message from finrite saying they received my claim. It has bee 2 months now, I have not received an invoice for payment, or a message with a way forward. I went to Telkom several times, they said they cannot help me because they just sell insurance. I even called finrite they said the phone is with the manufacturer. Then I went to the Telkom again they said I must waiit for the invoice. I am so disappointed at Telkom and finrite. I am thinking of cancelling my other insurances and contract. Cant you just bring my phone even if ts not fixed. My job no is TRJ101563