Eden Housing Pakistan Logo

Eden Housing Pakistan

Having problems with Eden Housing Pakistan?

Eden Housing Pakistan Customer Service Contacts

Eden Canal Villas, 1 km Thokar Niaz Baig, Canak Bank
Lahore, California
Pakistan
Eden Housing Community Center
Eden Gardens, Ferozepur Road, Lahore

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eden Housing Pakistan Customer Service. Initial Eden Housing Pakistan complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Eden Housing Pakistan above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Eden Housing Pakistan. Discuss the issues you have had with Eden Housing Pakistan and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Eden Housing Eden Abad — money fraud of the company

we have finished all instalments for house in eden abad but they never give us any possession since 2010.All...

Lahore

Eden housing developerseden smart homes

I have booked one 5 marla large house in Eden Smart Homes in 2009, They promised to deliver the home in March 2013, I have paid all money, only one installment left which is due on possession. When I contact in March 2013, they advice me to contact in July 2013. In June, I received a letter from company to pay more 10, 00, 000.00 (One million), if you want to get your home. When I visit their office and agree to pay this money, they told me that this scheme is roll back by the company. Now you request for cancellation and get your money in next 6 months. I request to Prime Minister, Chief Justic of Pakistan, Chief Minister of Punjab and Chief Justic of Lahore High Court to look into the matter personally and do your best for justic.

• Fa
      fakhrunisa Oct 16, 2013

Hi, I have a booking in the same project but was told all issues have now been sorted with the Government and that construction is going to commence from November, 2013. I concur they had told me there were issues with LDA and Government and that the matter is in courts and it would be best if I file for refund which I did not do at that time. For the past 1 month I have been assured by Eden representatives that we will get the house next year and construction is expected to begin by November, 15th, 2013. I have not received any demand letter for an additional 1 million.

S.A. Hussain Oct 16, 2013

Dear Sir,
      This is a new development for me. I don't know that they have started construction in Nov 2013. If you have more info please provide me, thanks.

Eden Housing Ltd./Eden Abad — Crushing the clients

I got a house booked in Eden Abad in March 2008. Company had to give the possession of a complete 10 Marla...

Lahore

Eden Housing Eden Abad — Possession

Its almost one year they promise to give us possession last year, then they said 3rd quarter of this year and...

Eden housing developersdelay in completion of housing projects

AA Sir
    i would like to invite your attentiont to unresponsible behavior of the management of Eden housing developers. They have sarted many housing schemes in Lahore and have sold thousands of plots/houses to Pakistani/foreigner clients in past 5 years or so. But they have failed to deliver any of thier project in committed time lines. They are getting monthly/annual installements regularly from the clients.
    One such example is thier housing scheme named Eden Luxury Villas at feroz pur road which was started about 3.5 years back and they promised to hand over constructed homes in 3.5 years but after the laspe of committed time their progress at this scheme is almost zero (after 3.5 years). They have collected millions of rupees from the clients but even now no work is being started at the site.
    Please take notice of the subject so that odinary people could get some relief from such fraud/irresponsible behavior of big guns.
    At least Eden managment should be stopped from collecting further monthly installments till the houses are ready and handed over to clients.
    hoping for urgent response.
    thanks./regards
    A Pakistani citizen

• Mu
        Muhammad Saleem Butt Jan 30, 2013

Agree and also i am trying to telephone numer [protected] last 2 days, but no answer. Mat be they are run away or some thing else. Any body how is living in Lahore can be please check the EDEN HOUSING on Thokar Niaz baig office and send me latset .Beacuse i am very upset .I have booked 8 marla luxury villa in Firozpure road. I am paying installmant regularly. Any body to check the update and share to me. Thahks -- Muhammad Saleem Butt

Eden HousingDelayed delivery of house booked

For all den affectees

A group of about 30 people has started group effort to deal with the issue. We have formed an action committee. Kindly join our group. We have held many meetings and have a road map of action against Eden housing.

Regards

• My
          Mysterious_you Jul 07, 2011

I have booking in Eden Lane Villas. The project was delayed but after visiting the site, Iam satisfied with construction quality and I myself witnessed the vivid compensation offered by the company in terms of finishes. The company did a great job by enhancing the finishes of the house for the delay.

• Dr
          dr ahsan Jan 10, 2012

we r also one of the effecties please do sopmething to get back our money or house

• Dr
          dr ahsan Jan 10, 2012

please do something to get the house or get our money back

Eden Housing Lahore Pakistan — They are doing a big fraud

They have a project named Eden Palace Villas situated at Raiwind road, Lahore, Pakistan that project wa...

Eden Housing Lahore — Eden Lahore Took Money and Did't delivered house

Biggest cheaters took my money and have not delivered house in eden palace villas lahore. I have paid for...