Eden Housing Lahore PakistanThey are doing a big fraud

P

They have a project named Eden Palace Villas situated at Raiwind road, Lahore, Pakistan that project was supposed to finish 26 months ago but they still haven't finished yet, and they already took all the money in advanced and still they are delaying my house's construction day by day, and i need this construction done urgently!
They are not even offering any compensation for this period of time!!!
they are really pissing me off!!!
READ CAREFULLY:
DO NOT BUY ANY PLOT OR HOME FROM ANY EDEN PROJECTS BECAUSE EDEN IS FILLED WITH MONEY HUNGRY VAMPIRES!!!

Umer690 Aug 13, 2017

i have paid out for my purchased land from 2010 to 2014 all installment development funds etc. is done but still now today 13-aug-2017 till now have no information and they given again date of after 6 month ... which means Feb-2018 ... its 4 years time after completing installments and no owner ship is given ... i am soon going to launch complain in Wafaqi Mohtasib and in all forums related to these Housing societies and will see may be some body will return back to us.

• Ri
    Rizzzuuu Jul 21, 2017

I ma also affectee of Eden Developers...Cany anyone tell me the update about the Eden Gardens Extension. or any forum which can I raise my voice for this purpose

shazia bukhari Jun 07, 2016

I am 100% agreed with all above complains because I am another Prey of Eden Housing Fraudsters.

Here I am, another victim of this big mafias. I have already paid full amount plus the development charges of a house which suppose to be delivered four years back. I am an overseas Pakistani who invested in Pakistan for my poor parents who do not have any house in Pakistan to live in and paying huge amount of rent for a small house. It was a dream for them to live in their own house which never came true because these stupid huge mafia galloped all of my hard working money. I tried to approach them many ways but whenever I called they had an excuse of delaying the project. Now here I am helpless, regretting for the day I took decision to invest in Pakistan. I am a working woman of three children and it was not easy for me to give the house installments but, somehow I made it for my mother who is now widow and need her own house to live in.

I am seeking help to get possession of my house, I came across this website and found it little helpful. Please advise me how should I proceed to get the possession of my house?

Please do email me at [email protected]

I thank in advance for any help I can get from this website. I pray that may Allah teach this mafias a huge lesson and save our country from these criminal crook predators. Ameen

Shama Aiman Mar 09, 2016

DEAR if any one has latest information regarding eden garden extention b block pl let m up date.regards.

Shama Aiman Mar 09, 2016

AOa all effecties me also suffering pain since 10/10/2011 as have booked tree plots no.t002-4738 shama aiman T0024751 dated 11/10/2011 mady
    all the payments every year they said r dec. last we will deliver plots so like this now its 2016 pl.let m help how could we will take plot r our payment with intrest .regards to all my friends

• Mu
    Muhammad Maharvi Dec 30, 2015

Eden is fraud company, I also booked plot in Eden Meadows hand over was due in 2012 and still they are telling December 2016.As per NAB case they are supposed to hand over before April 2016 and they are promising every time next quarter from last 3 year and very bad attitude of the staff.
    I will tell entire Pakistan people not to deal with such a corrupt Company.

• Ir
    Irfan A.Bhatti Sep 07, 2015

Dear Members,
    Appreciated, if someone have any update for Eden garden Extension, Block B. What is there plan and what is the current situation to release the residential plots.

• Im
    Imran A.Khan Aug 26, 2015

Does anyone has the hope to get our money back? or the house as they promissed?
    If someone knows anything, pls share it with me at [email protected] or whatsapp me at +[protected]

umer riaz Aug 14, 2015

got home in eden abad in 2006, still no possession. they keep on extending the date. any phone number to contact

• Fa
    Fauzia Adil Aug 11, 2015

Has someone the latest information about the development work being carried out at the site? Or from their office about the possession of the Eden Lands plots? Please share.

• Mj
    MJAism Feb 16, 2015

Hi friends any news of eden garden eden garden extn what these cheaters are going to do with us.

• Wa
    wajahatfarooq Feb 04, 2015

EDEN GROUP IS FRAUD AND CHEATER GROUP. I HAVE 3 PLOTS SAME WITH ME ALL MONEY PAID AND PLOT NOT DELIVERED.

• Km
    kmsandhu Feb 03, 2015

Any update for EDEN LANDS Ferozpur Road Lahore

Kamran Masood

M.A.Q Oct 24, 2014

AA. I will strongly agree to the fraudulent nature of Eden Projects. I have made the full payment for a small house in Edenabad. Is anyone taking legal action against the company? It's an absolute disgrace to have such a trained liars dealing with their customers at their Lahore office. When ever you talk to them they Come up with a new excuse, the recent one was that a Chinese company is going to take over the project. Is anyone aware of this move? I would appreciate if some one has answer to it.

• Al
    Ali Syed Shah Aug 19, 2014

The posts above are based on reality. The management of Eden housing are not taking care of their customers, they have very irresponsible behaviour towards their customers, Government must take proper action against this company.

• Zi
    ziaulbabar Aug 09, 2014

hi sir.my name is ZIA UL BABAR my plot # 205 L SECTOR EDEN LANDS FEROZEPUR ROAD LAHORE WHAT IS NEWS MY PLOT PLS SEND E-MAIL [email protected]

• Gu
    gulabo Jul 12, 2014

Dear Readers,
    I also purchased a plot in Eden lifestyle at Lake City and still facing problem. They keep delaying the project...not giving me the possession of my plot. They always have excuses...i don't know what to do about them...just letting other people not to do business with them.

• La
    land for sale May 21, 2014

resident land for sale 3000 kanal in murree pakistan use for housing society plz contact [protected]

• Mj
    M Jamil Nasir May 08, 2014

Dears,
    I booked three houses in Eden Gardens in 2008 which were suppose to be handed over in 2010 August but having paid around [protected]/-
    One Crore, there is nothing at site. Anybody can help me the contact number of Lawyer who is fighting the case of all Eden effected people.
    I am in Kuwait & want to join collective movement against Eden.
    Best Regards
    M Jamil Nasir
    00965-[protected]

SHBAZ Apr 07, 2014

If nobody gets money back from Eden villas management and even government of Punjab or nab does not take any action against them then Eden management deserve to be given the same treatment as amir khan and his group treated some crooks in an idian movie rang de Basanti.

SHABAZ

Shahbaz 01 Mar 10, 2014

Dear All Eden effecties, I am also one of effecties of Eden Housing. I have move various applications to different forums but i found very effective forum is only NAB, very expedite. Some days before I make an application to NAB Punjab Office in Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore. After few days, The very kind one staff member Mr. Mohi-ud- din in the office of Mr. Mohsin Majeed Dy Director (contact No. 042 [protected]), contact me and sure me that NAB is very effctive office and we will help in this case. Sir, very soon, means today they handover me my principle money 6 cheques of monthly payment, I am very happy that my halal money received after 7 years with the great help of Mr. Mohi-ud-din and another member Mr. M. Sufyan (contact No. 042 [protected] ), they were very kind and dealing was very transparent and honest. Allah shall give them the reward of this sincere help. Dear all, within country or outside country, only make a very simple E mail to NAB Punjab ( [email protected] ) and mentioned your claim, Plot/House no. Project Name and other important matter. I once again request to all effecties immediately contact to NAB Punjab. All staff members are very good peoples. I once again thanks to Mr. Mohi-ud-din and Mr. M.Sufyan for this kind help. Regards Allah Hafiz

Umer Mushtaq Feb 26, 2014

Salam every body !
    . i completely agree with this complaint ..me and my family has got the same problem as well.we hav paid all the sum in advance ..but the company employees keep giving us dates and excuses. i request the gvt to take some action. plz

• Hk
    HK.Waqas Feb 25, 2014

he best thing you can do is to send email, fax or letters to Chief Justice of Pakistan, Overseas Pakistanis Minister, OPF, Director NAB, FIA and Chief Sec Punjab Govt. More applications means they will have to do dealt with it. Good luck all

• Al
    Ali Irfan Jan 07, 2014

I have booked 10 marla home in Eden Dream Homes. The effected can contact me so that we can sit together and plan how to get our savings back. You can contact me on [email protected]
    We have to join hands to get our hard earned money back

• Mk
    MkOmar Jan 06, 2014

Thanks for the info. Was planning to buy in eden, but after reading all this no more. Thx for sharing.

• As
    asif tttt Jan 05, 2014

eden meadows main 3.5 marla plot book krwaya h .abi tak kuch b ni h, rabta kro tu eden staff is tarah jhoot bolta h k banda lajawab ho jata h.mujyyyyy koi batay main kya kron...asif [protected]

Dr. Muhammad Khalid Dec 02, 2013

All Eden Affectees are requested to like my page "Eden Affectees" on facebook. write your comments there freely and plan to act jointly against this fraudulant company. See the picture showing current status of Eden Abad. These houses were to be delivered in 2009.

dr.talat mahmood Nov 15, 2013

Dear dr.amjad sb. please include your e-mail and contact number

Dr.Talat mahmood

dr.talat mahmood Nov 15, 2013

I am also victim of eden garden scheme ferozpur road. I was abroad and my wife had booked a 5 marla house in eden gardens ferozpur road in January 2012. It had been promised and written in file that balloting for plot allocation would be done in June 2012. i am regularly paying installments but balloting has not done till now and plot has not been allocated till today. I have seen site and there is no construction going on at site. two years had passed without balloting and plot allocation to customers. House possession time is after 3.5 years it means 1.3 years from today. I asked to persons in eden office and they told me that balloting is not done due to link road that is landing in eden gardens ferozpur road and Eden company is in contact with government to change link road landing( total wrong information).Please it is requested that who had booked in eden gardens ferozpur road keep in touch with contact numbers for future planning. my name is dr. talat mahmood
    e-mail:[email protected] cell:[protected] and [protected].
    I will keep record of all contacts of customers who had booked in eden gardens ferozpur road. Thanks
    Dr. talat mahmood

Dr Rehana Oct 21, 2013

Dr Amjad
    Please let us the fresh status of EDEN GARDEN HOMES which has been delayed since 16 months . we all are worried because
    we have 5 apartments. I am shocked to see much noise on social media.

• Ke
    keepsending786 Oct 14, 2013

I am the victim too and I have forwarded complaint to the Chief minister on there website
    At http://www.cm.punjab.gov.pk/ and chairman nab at [email protected]

All of the victims, kindly report Eden housing at the address above with your complaints.

I have booked 3 plots out of two in Eden meadows and one in Eden land.

Despite my several requests, Eden has not provided me with the site plan and any other documents including contract and copy of agreement.

All effecties, kindly report Eden mafia as soon as possible.

Regards

• Sn
    SNAVED Sep 29, 2013

I HAVE BOOKED A 10 MARLA HOUSE IN EDEN DREAM HOMES IN 2006, THEY PROMISED TO GIVE THE POSSESSION IN 2010, BUT THEY KEEP TAKING THE INSTALMENTS AND KEEP BREAKING THEIR PROMISES EVERY YEAR . NOW THEY SEND ME AN OTHER LETTER TO MAKE A NEW DEAL .I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL GET EITHER THE POSSESSION OR THE MONEY BACK????

• Ah
    Ahmad Sep 25, 2013

Hello,

Hope u r well.
    Please joing Eden effecties forum at face book
    I do live abroad as well. so will not be able to join march.
    Below is message from Eden Effecties Forum:

EDEN Effecties
    Message by Usman Khan :

Dear All, ...
    I have created a email address for managing all information in one platform. Now i have spoken to plenty of people affected through calls and messages, and they all want some action to be taken. For making it easy for all who are in Pakistan and abroad, please leave your name and valid telephone address and e-mail details at [email protected] In 4-5 days time, whatever links i receive i will contact all of them and send you a template of complaint letter that you will receive and fill, sign it and scan it and send it back to me. I will make a bundle of these complaints and attach a cover letter on top and send copies of this to NAB, FIA, Shahbaz Sharif and Supreme court. Eden fraud case is not hidden from court any more, as they have already frozen the accounts of this society, but we need to spot light the fact that supreme court needs to take action on our case too. In the end we aim to do a march in lahore starting from eden office in gulberg to Shahbaz sharif house, i believe if it is advertised in lahore news papers that people affected should join the march we will be able to see the real count of affected.

Please don't delay and tell all others that you know are affected and are not using much face book, so they get benifit as well. For sake of stuck money and being a pakistani citizen, it is out right to taker a stand against it. Usman Hashmi please send me your contact details so i can contact you and take this matter further on [email protected]

• Mo
    Mohammad Kamal Khan Sep 11, 2013

I am also a victum EDENABAD EXTEXTION. I booked 10 Marla home. I paid almost 35 lac in installment. First they promised to possession 2011 and said in 2012. After inquiring it came to my knowldge even they not acquired land up till . Some body must tell me I also want to court against them. Is there any case pending in Supreme court then I wish add my name in effectees.
    Some body must tell me what should I do to get back my money at laest. These looter are taking money from public and not responding.
    Mohammad Kamal Khan

• Om
    Omer_Bajwa Sep 10, 2013

Hello my self is Omer bajwa, I hvae also suffering and waiting for the possession for 5 marla plots in eden landswhich was due one year before. Please do count me inn for any for any action against eden housing management. My contact detains are as follows:
    mob # [protected]

• Ta
    Tayyab99 Sep 08, 2013

Hi,
    I am also an affecty of Eden Abad and received the same notice from Eden Housing last month to pay another sum of about Rs 922, 000/- as escalation charges within 14 days, otherwise the contract will be cancelled.
    From the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/EHousingFraudCase), I came to know that a case against Eden Housing is there in Supreme court and it will be heard on 25th August. If anybody has any update about that case, please share with all affected people.
    Also, can anyone help, how can we take this case to media people to pressurize the company to either complete the houses or refund the money back to people.
    my e-mail id: [email protected]

• Ib
    Ibri Aug 29, 2013

We bought Eden Housing 5 Marla 2nd floor apartment in Sep 2008 as per contract they had to handover this house in July 2009 despite repeated reminders no such positive response received from Eden Housing yet. And now after delay of four years they have sent a letter asking for extra Rs. 1, 000, 000/- as escalation charges which is totally illegitimate.

• Wa
    waleedgondal Aug 15, 2013

My name is waleed im also suffering from eden luxury villas project ferozpur road lahore . i had booked 5 marla house in this scheem i have paid all the installments since 2009 today its 2013 yr, 8 month they promised me to handover the house in 3.5 years but they didnt they simply just send me a letter that your house is cancelled due to ring road construction cause the gov took the place.
    if anyone has the same problem kindly just send me the mail on these id's with subject = eden fraud, sahre your status and efforts with me Insha Allah we will make them pay!! contact me as soon as possible

• Kh
    khalid saleem Aug 03, 2013

There are many facebook groups even i joined few but no plan or proceeding justtalking. Is there any effective group to join for a coom platform.pls advice if any.

• Kh
    khalid saleem Aug 03, 2013

I joined many groups on face book but no proceeding. I believe we need true ppls to go to court or media. Is there any effective group against eden on face book. If there then we should come to this coom plat form.