eCopUSA.comthe seller ignores all communication with customers

T

I bought two knives from the website www.ecopusa.com. It was horrible experience, because the delivery was delayed by unknown reasons and the seller didn’t inform me about it. Also when the knives finally arrived, they looked like crap and it seemed that someone already used them. I tried to return them, but the seller ignored me and my emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

RESOLVED

• Up
    Upland Oct 09, 2020

I placed an order for a soft shotgun case. No order confirmation, cannot talk to a real person when calling their "customer service" number. My email was ignored.
    Based upon what is posted here I am obviously not alone. I am recommending to Ebay that they drop this company from their website.

• Re
    Renee Garza Nov 14, 2018

I have been trying to get a hold of someone in order to return a product. My phone # [protected]. Call me ASAP!!!

• Fe
    fed up 555 Nov 05, 2018

ordered this rifle and received a Crosman model 760 whcih is plain black and not wood grain as ordered. Ecop then partially refunded my return without return shipping and on top of that, charged me a 'restocking fee'.

Because of reoccurring illegal actions and unbusinesslike practices, Ecop should not be allowed to continue selling on Ebay.

• Dl
    dloxo Sep 10, 2018

Dennis laux 238 paradise blvd. Madison ohio 44057 bought this from walmart they said its 3rd party company that sent it witch is ecop, its been lost in marion va. Hasnt moved since sep 11, ordered way before that if you would find and send or cancel. Thankyou !!!

northernlights206 Sep 05, 2018

Total ripoff artists. No product, no refund. No replies to many attempted inquiries about it. They basically just ripped me off. Total scam artists!!!

• Mi
    Mister Unhappy Sep 05, 2018

I ordered a body cam order# [protected]) what I got was a nitrichef (Pkpc120) this is not what I ordered. Please send return info.

• Al
    Alvin Davis Oct 01, 2016

Ordered two packs of 1/ 16 oz bullet weights 16 per pack .They shipped one pack of assorted bullet weights which are to heavy for what i need ! The other pack was assorted egg sinkers which i never use! Called the co and of course could not talk to a person. Was instructed to leave name and number and they would call me back the same day . A week later and still no call! Will be filing a complaint with the B.B.B. in the state of Florida!

• Kl
    klackerer Mar 01, 2016

I wanted to ask a question, about this holster, but I
    couldn't find the link, "Ask Seller A Question", anywhere I PROMISE THIS AUNT NO
    near the item or on the page. I'd heard rumors about
    that holster, accomodating a Crosman Vigilante air pistol F_C_ING COMPLAINT
    and at the going price, I just took the chance! Well, tell
    me, will this AirSoft holster take my Vigilante for a fairly IT'S A QUESTION ABOUT A HOLSTER
    moderate fit? If instead, it fits my Daisy Model 500 (similar I BOUGHTED ON E-BAY, BY THE WAY
    to a long-barrel clip fed semi auto) better, have you got I LEFT YOU SHINY FEEDBACK! OK COP?
    one, in stock that will, more closely, my Vigilante? It's got
    the look & feel of a .357, but the cylinder is way too
    skinny, to fit snugly in a real Magnum holster! Thanks, I
    always leave terrific feedback, even if I get screwed!
    Later, Brother,

Regards-At-Large

David Ray
    (klackerer)

• Mj
    MJ85310 Jun 19, 2014

The company listed a 6-pack of rifle cases for a price. They shipped only one. They refuse to honor the advertised price. Their only response if - if you don't like it, send it back. Beware!

• ecopusa.com Jun 03, 2014

Hello Tarc - Team eCopUSA.com here. We are sincerely sorry that you buying experience was not up to expectation. We would like to make this right if you are willing to give us the opportunity. Please contact us direct on our toll free line at 1-844-ECOPUSA or email us at [email protected] so we can begin turning your experience into a positive one.

• ecopusa.com Jun 03, 2014