Ecmcwage garnishment

Defaulted on student loan, received notification of wage garnishment from employer. Called ECMC right away to set up arrangements on 5/9/13. Agreed to the first payment on 5/31/13 and was told a garnishment suspension would be mailed to my employer that day. Asked for fax copy, was told policy is only after no receipt within 15 days. Next pay date was 5/17/13, so this was cutting it pretty close to have it stopped, but I was hopeful. Of course it wasn't received. Called Sean my account manager again on 5/21, he assured me it was mailed on the 9th and that since it hadn't been 15 days he couldn't fax a copy yet. I let him know I would be unable to make my agreed payment on 5/31 if there was another garnishment to my paycheck. He told me I would be in default even though they collected over the payment amount from me that month since it wasn't paid voluntarily. Understandable. We arranged after much hassle to have my first payment come out on 6/14/13 and a new repayment plan was initiated. My next paycheck dated 5/31/13 was also garnished as I feared. My employer still hadn't received the letter. I called Sean again when I saw my payroll online before the 31st check, on the 29th and asked him to please fax a copy asap. I received a copy that day, but it was dated the 29th, not the date the arrangement went into effect. Now I have to allow ADP 5 or so business days for processing which is understandable but as of today they haven't responded to whether they fixed it or not which could result in another garnishment. If this occurs, I will have given ECMC almost $1, 000.00 in 30 days. I simply can't afford that. I decided to call them today to obtain proof of the original mailed letter since my employer never received it and everyone kept repeating that it was faxed on the 29th. I pointed out that since the agreement was made on 5/9 I needed to see verification of their attempt to notify my employer before that date, otherwise their 2 garnishments aren't legal since I have proof of a repayment plan with that date. Finally since there isn't any proof, they transferred me to a supervisor Mark, whose voicemail allowed you to leave your full name and then cuts you off. So after waiting on hold at lest 20 minutes each time I've called this company, I still can't reach a supervisor or obtain proof they mailed the stop notice. Therefore, I have to conclude this is a purposeful process to obtain as many garnishments as possible before the debtor starts harassing them. I have no idea where to go from here.