eChargr2 echargr keychain

T Sep 07, 2018 Review updated:

I Had order 2 ECHARGR key chain. Seens 07/17/18. And i Haven't Received it Yet.Confirmation#s468197019686295 Debit card ending7307.i paid $13.96. My Address is 4119 Vista Lago Circle Apt# 107. Kissimmee Fl 34741. My Cell#[protected]. MY EMAIL IS [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@yahoo.com. please answer Back or Callme. Thank You. Leave me a Message if uou call. i Need To Know Where's My Order.

• Mi
    Mizzpeake Sep 19, 2018

They never sent mine either!

• Br
    BRIAN62 Oct 04, 2018

I did not receive mine neither I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and contact my bank to get my money back

• Mi
    Mizzpeake Oct 04, 2018

@BRIAN62 They finally sent my refund a week ago! They are crooks!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices