Ebay — suspended my account
I've bought from ebay for 10 years or so but never set up a seller account. It's not easy to do on ebay especially when you have accounts with different email addresses. After hours of frustration and finally getting a couple items on ebay to sell I receive a email stating my account has been suspended and I can no longer use ebay. I never owed them money and I still don't know why this happened. The customer service is a joke and just keeps repeating the same thing over and over. The email says I'm a security risk for their customers!! I have no idea where they came up with this but they studied it and it's their final decision. This is a joke I've bought a lot of things from ebay and never even returned anything. People should avoid ebay and their lousy customer service.
More Ebay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer.
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay!
- Ebay - ebay seller fraud loophole
- Ebay - scammers
- Ebay - payment
- eBay / Paypal - selling on ebay & using paypal services? heed my warning
- Ebay - truck no delivered
- Ebay - seller not protected from scam!!