eBayscammers

S

Why does eBay need customer protection if it's absolutely useless and worthless? Their sellers sent wrong and fake products and then when my order reached my place it was left near my door. Nobody notified me about the delivery time, I was at work. And unfortunately, someone has stolen my order after it. I didn't succeed when opened a dispute with a seller, he blamed me for everything that has happened and refused to refund, but I know that he talked to the delivery company and grabbed compensation for a wrong delivery of his items. Isn't it a scam?