EasyJet — appalling customer service
If you want to actually speak to someone, either because you don't have two hours to read their Q+A list but more likely because you know your question won't be on there anyway... then tough. There is not a number or email address you can access.
Having flown with them for over 15 years I can no longer log in to my account, can i email someone to find out why and change my password? no.
Customer service - does anyone know what that actually means to Easyjet?
More EasyJet Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- EasyJet Airline Company - missed departure
- EasyJet - someone else took my baggage 
- EasyJet - staff misbehviour
- EasyJet - loss luggage
- EasyJet - wrong charges and rude behavior