Menu

EasyHome  -  products

T
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is a complaint to store 228 we are regular customers for over 5 years and because we missed a payment and even told them we were going on vacation and will pay it when we get back they are saying it is our responsibility still well Stewart Gale does not get direct deposit so will be picking up his pay as soon as we return and now they go and shut off his laptop cause Connie at store 228 said it is their policy when she was the one that said it was fine for Stewart to pay for his products when he gets back so we have had problems with Connie before in the long run so please can you deal with this issue and turn my laptop back this is my not sorce of communication s I will be paying for my products on Tuesday cause I return to work on Monday. If this is not resolved I will be not recommending anyone to you guys again.

Thanks