Easy Warm FloorDeceptive business practices

Deceptive Business Practices. Agreed to amount was charged and 3 months later another charge was put on my CC. After refusing to be put off by their "he's not in" and no call backs I talked to a "Mohamed" who is in charge of finances...who told me "don't get your hopes up about getting the additional $98. back as you agreed to it"...which I certainly didn't.
He hung up on me. I have appealed this charge and disputed it to my CC company who will investigate. I have also lodged a complaint with the BBB in Chicago which I suggest anyone else that has been hoodwinked by this company do. Thank whoever started this complaint thread for making public this sham and this unscrupolous company doing business as "Easy Warm Floor".

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices