Easy Spirit Shoesheel deteriated

M

Heel of shoe deterioted after wearing very few times. Would like to know what can be done to compensate me for a shoe that cost over $40.00, The name of the shoe that is on inside of shoe is:E6SHERWOOD. I have purchased several pairs of Easy Spirit shoes and would like to continue. I do not have a receipt.

margaret pratt Oct 17, 2012

Forty dollars may not seem a lot to you - but it is to me. No way can the sole be repaired because the rubber was falling apart in pieces. I guess the bottom line is Easy Spirit does not stand behind their product. The future for me to shop for this brand is no longer an option.

Marmalade Dec 26, 2015

I have just had the same experience iwth a pair that I wore twice. I discovered that a chunk had come out of the right heel after wearing them to church. Walking to and from the car parked near the church and inside the church and parish hall. Then on Christmas Day put them on inside to wear around the house. This time when I took them off I discovered the left heel was deteriorating and the sole cracked clear through. The right sole was starting to crack as well. I am going to throw them away but wanted to see if my experience was unique.

• Pu
    Puddin Tang Oct 27, 2016

Same experience here. After wearing twice, the second time at my husband's funeral, the left heel disintegrated. I was lucky that it did not cause me to fall:(

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices