Easy Spirit — boot - eserle [protected] explore24. size 9 1/2 width medium leather/textile man made upper. textile lining. balance man made. faux fur.
I bought a pair of these boots for my daughter. She only wore them once and the zipper pull came apart on one of the boots. The 2 halves of the metal pull broke away from each other. I could fix it myself if I could just get another one of the pulls. The rest of the shoe is brand new- untouched. She is a medical student with no money at all, and really needs the boots.
I would appreciate it if you would send me a replacement zipper pull, or replace the boots, size 9 1/2 medium width.
I bought the boots at Carson Pirie Scott in a clearance sale so cannot return them. Still, I paid about $50 for them thinking I was getting a quality brand. They were originally marked over $100.
More Easy Spirit Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Spirit Shoes - sole comming unglued
- Easy Spirit Shoes - defective shoes
- Easy Spirit Shoes - heel deteriated
- Easy Spirit - The Jones Group - heels & soles deteriorate & crumble
- Easy Spirit Outlet - Kittery, Me - uncomfortable sandals
- Easy Spirit - tennis shoes
- Easy Spirit - mens easy spirit slip on shoes fell apart
- Easy Spirit - leather wedge shoes
- Easy Spirit - trying to call them for an exchange
- Easy Spirit - lack of refund on returned merchandise