Easy Spiritboot - eserle [protected] explore24. size 9 1/2 width medium leather/textile man made upper. textile lining. balance man made. faux fur.

I bought a pair of these boots for my daughter. She only wore them once and the zipper pull came apart on one of the boots. The 2 halves of the metal pull broke away from each other. I could fix it myself if I could just get another one of the pulls. The rest of the shoe is brand new- untouched. She is a medical student with no money at all, and really needs the boots.

I would appreciate it if you would send me a replacement zipper pull, or replace the boots, size 9 1/2 medium width.

I bought the boots at Carson Pirie Scott in a clearance sale so cannot return them. Still, I paid about $50 for them thinking I was getting a quality brand. They were originally marked over $100.