Easy Saver — What is this? I did not sign-up.
File complaints with the federal trade commission
The ftc can force these worthless membership programs to stop cramming unauthorized charges on unsuspecting consumers
No one wants to sign up for them, so they hide behind surveys, discounting current orders or tiny print with pre - checked checkboxes when internet shopping.
By the time you realize you have been charged, it is well beyond the free trial time limit.
More Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges!
- Easy Saver - Ripoff
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back!
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver.com - Unauthorized bank withdrawals
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online
- EasySaver.com - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver Rewards - Don't believe them when you call
- Easy Saver - SCAM