Dysondyson v6 absolute

M

I have made several requests for a new battery for my Dyson absolute v6. Serial # JX6-US-GKA6056A
I have not heard back. We spent over $700 on this dyson. We are really thinking of making a complaint page on Facebook and we will see how many people have this complaint with the dyson v6. The battery is only $40 online but as a dyson customer I believe dyson should replace the battery which will probably cost them half that price. This unit never worked right. I thought it was just the way it is with a cordless never have had one before. But as time went on the battery lasted les and less. It was no longer under warranty or maybe it is but still such a large company should treat their customers right especially one who spent $700 plus for this model.
If I don't hear from you I will take this to another level.