Dubai International Airport Duty freePoor customer service

S

Dear sir or madam,
I am writing this to complain about the poor support services by Dubai International Airport Duty free. The following is the content of the email I have sent several times to different departments. There has been no convincing reply /solution to the issue yet. I want you to help me and tell me what to do about it.
“I do not know how many emails I have sent to Hp support in South Africa, and to the customer service in Dubai international Airport since they have already been 50! I am tired of explaining the problem to everyone because nothing is not happening about that! It has been 4 months I am involving with this issue. I bought 2 HP laptops which obviously is not going to happen again throughout my entire life and my friends’ too! The units did not work properly from the very first week I purchased them from Dubai International Airport. Here, in South Africa, the technicians told me they are neither able to repair them, nor to provide us with new ones, so I sent them back to Dubai to replace them with new units, but what they did was to repair them. Please keep in mind that I am not going to use new laptops which have been repaired and have replaced main parts any longer! I am feeling sick about your poor support services for HP. At the time of purchasing, the salesman told me it has global repair/exchange warranty, but it seems it has been a big lie! I do not stand this anymore. I already was not able to do my job since I had bought it for work. Unless you do not provide me with 2 new units immediately, I am going to act publicly about it and also claim for these 4 months I could not do my job. This is my last warning to you, and I hope you will do something about it before too long. “
Regards,