Dubai First / letter for liability (buy out)

Hello!
I am at the initial stage of my request for liability letter and was told that it will take 15 days starting last monday, May 5 2019. I am expecting a call today until 3 pm as noted by the agent (btw I called the agent 3 times previously, 1 for the request, 2 yesterday for confirmation of my request and today to ensure someone will call me)

My reference is as per below...

Dear Customer, Your request at Dubai First has been registered with ref # 'G21955370127933'

I will update this board asap for progress on a timely manner. 1 and 1/2 hour to go to miss the promise of the follow up call.

• Updated by Odenelite, May 07, 2019

Part 2

As expected, I did not receive a call from Dubai First. I called the Call Center at around 2:28 pm and I was told that I will receive a call. I called again at 3:32 p.m. and (Abdulrahman) call center agent said that they will raise an e-mail copying his is manager. I asked for the Complaint reference code and he said only the Credit Card number.

Tomorrow he said they will for sure call me.

I will update again in regards. 13 DAYS more to receive my Letter of Liability if the 15 working days time frame is to follow.

Od