Dubai First Bankunprofessional and no customer service at all

E Sep 20, 2018 Review updated:

Dubai First Bank has the worst customer service ever, it looks like there is no management at all, I was assigned to a person working there to pay my settlement bills of 10, 000 drhams and fix my police case the lady whose name is Hanan ([protected]) working in this bank at Dubai Midriff uptown branch was being unrespectful, she doesn't answer my calls for follow up which I attached on the file, even shouted and hang up the phone, she even told me it's not her business anymore after I paid 10, 000 drhams, I even personally went to the bank using taxi from Abu Dhabi to Dubai but she sending people telling them she's on a meeting which is a lie, I never recommend to use Dubai First bank even for my enemy.

unprofessional and no customer service at all
unprofessional and no customer service at all

• Ab
    Abhinandan Raghuvanshi Nov 17, 2018

Dubai First,

My sincere request to your staff specially Jane from collection department to talk politely to people.She is very rude.

Please ..worst bank to deal with .My mistake by taking your credit card.

• Mu
    Mukund_Dubaifirst Feb 05, 2019

YEs, Its true, they are unprofessional and its frustrating.

This Dubai First credit card people are cheaters. I did not got 1st bill. and they applied charges.

After complaining they are saying that, I should resister for the bill updates and all.

They are cheater and not reversing the charges which I got due to their negligence.

• Mu
    Mukund_Dubaifirst Feb 05, 2019

Dubai first is worst card. Hidden fees, even charging 25AED for statement view in there app itself.
    No proper support from customer team.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices