DUsms diamond challenge

They are conducting a sms challenge were customers have to answer the questions received by SMS, they can reply by SMS also each SMS charged 2AED, they are telling they will be declaring the winners from the draw in their website, but so far no names of winners are posted in the website, this contest started from April!!...???

• Ku
    kuncheria Mar 31, 2010

when recharged, balance will be minimized immediately within few calls.

sameer1234 Jun 06, 2010

yes i think du is enjoying on are money

• Ha
    hari hara kumar Jun 16, 2010

Hi

I am Hari. I got 102320 points till now. Now also du is telling that I am very near to diamonds and Golds. I think du is making money by cheating customers.

sathick ibrahim Jun 26, 2010

hi I am sathick ibrahim my mobile no 055 6240956 untill 25. 06. 10 i got the points 306060 when u stop the cheating the emirates resisdents

• Ra
    rasheedvtk Jun 26, 2010

i have around 80, 000 points but they telling iam one of the 5% players, how come people have more points than me still i am one of the top players with my 80, 000 points!!! i stop...

sajidmunsha Jul 11, 2010

Hi my name is sajid my number is 0553202924 and i have 391790 they telling i am one of the 1% players

sajidmunsha Jul 11, 2010

Hi my name is sajid my number is 0553201924 and i have 391790 they telling i am one of the 1% players

• Hu
    HUSAYN Jul 30, 2010

yes me to lost 5000 aed in sms daimond chellenge but till today they r sending me message that ur the 1% player or ur the top most player but prize my score is 1990810 i think they r cheaters and in next month i will change my sim card to other company and in form my all friends who r using du sim to change it becouse DU IS CHEATER FROM LAST YEAR ME AND MY FRIENDS R PLAYING DU GOLD CHALLENG AND THIS YEAR DAIMOND CHELLENGE NO ONE OF US GOT ANY THING EVEN WHEN WE ARE THE TOP PLAYERS OF THE GAME

• Gf
    gfrhvdsf Aug 03, 2010

i have 2105770 points but no win

• Im
    Imran1978 Aug 04, 2010

Guys, , i have more than 3.6milion points. i have stopped playing this game.. as i believe and no one is having more points than me.. its gambling and must be strictly dealt with by Emirates govt.

• Hu
    HUSAYN Aug 07, 2010

my no is 0552493126 and i change my sim card to etisalat

• Hi
    Hitler Aug 23, 2010

Hi, I am Mukthar

Guys its a real game... Du is steeling our money with our permission...

Stop replaying it. you will only loose...

• Ro
    Ron Kraven Sep 13, 2010

Hi everybody! My name is Ron and I have around 820, 000 points. I spend 500Dhs or more in this Deceiving diamond challenge. They told me that I am amongst the top 10% player but I think they are fooling us.
    I believe they are posting false numbers of winners.
    here is the site.

• Ir
    irfan dubai Oct 13, 2010

why u charge me?

• Mp
    mp/mm?uid=xnggklmrrxfamhv Jun 14, 2011

one message coming and that time money deducting

• Mi
    Minhalarabi Aug 19, 2012

Fukin yes this Mr Du is fake no one win any think all this r fake or already taken by some els befor e they just fooling us I Thot of that 5000. But lost my 1000 :(. Just call 155 and complain ...

• Mu
    Muhammad Ali Riaz Mar 10, 2013

I have a subscription for Ten Sports on my mobile No.0559006270.I want to unsubscribe it as per DU help line advice I typed "ten UNSUB" and sent message to 1155, "ten" and sent message to 1155 ". But every time I sent this message, I am getting a return message telling me "your handset currently is not supporting streaming", instead of unsubcribing/deactivating my account as I have requested.
    As such, I need help to unsubscribe my subscription, since I am paying for a service since one year

Please help.