DUhome internet and tv are not working since 02/12

D Dec 06, 2018

Hi, just I need someone to help me with my problems with du, my home internet and tv
Are not working since 02/12 I have made more then 10 complains but no response and last night I ve made other complain and they told me that someone will call me today someone from the technical team called me and he said we sorry for that my person will come to ur home at 3:30 pm I said ok, I left my office early and I come home witting for anyone to come or to call but no one call or come, I call again at 4:30pm and I spoke to customer care, and I get surprised that they said that there's a not from the Technition and he is name is Imrân saying that appointment timing change for Friday at 5 pm requested from the client withs is me !!! And wich not true no body call me or speak to me about that so they transfer me to the manager and I told him the story and I said I'm ready to pot me in confidence call with this gay and I'm ready to get statements for my mobile calls to check if I received a call from him the manager told me someone will call u n half our and fixed ur problem and from that time 4:30 pm up to now 10:48pm I'm still calling ur team and the same answer, only someone will call u n half our, just I wanna know something, big company like du don't ve any manager or supervisor to solve this problem ???? Account details [protected]

• Na
    Naod Dec 26, 2018

I am facing the same problem since 17/12/2018 of account number 1.[protected]. And the same reasons are given to me from customer care and technical teams. I am really surprised with du customer handling and it is not expected from such a giant company. I decided to stay late outside instead of sitting home without internet.