Du. Aeworst service ever!

Du is just the company who steals the money. They're thefts!
Year ago I bought theirs usb stick with data plan 10gb for the first month my bill was... 13.000aed! I was fighting with them for about one month, and they recalculate my balance, but within that month I didn't have internet connection and of course they didn't forget to charge me for subscription.

After that story I didn't used 3g modem for 6 or 7 months, then I shifted to a new place and decided to use it again. Paid all needed money and tried to change my plan from 10gb to 2gb via theirs self care online service. It wasn't changed, saying - error, repeat later. Or something. So I started to use and was sure that I have 10 gb. But in a few days I get email saying that my outstanding balance is close to 1500aed limit. Now my bill is 2000aed and they said that my plan is 2gb because it was changed via self care. Stupid idiots!

• Sh
    shaikh2 Oct 16, 2018

same is here i lost my Du card i want to stop it [protected]

• Al
    Alexander Avramenko Aug 14, 2018

I got a bill which is 100 aed higher even though i didnt overuse my minutes or mbs. every month is the same. takes ages to load the website. information is not clear. good god optimize your website its pathetic

• Pa
    Patrick123 Jan 27, 2012

I 100% agree with you. They stole 900 AED from me. These thieves didn't even send me a message when my 3g expired.