DSTV — unauthorized charges by dstv
I have had endless problems with my Holiday Card for almost a year now. They keep messing up my account and it takes me hours and hours of my airtime to try and resolve the problem!!! Every time I phone in, I get my account "fixed" but it ends up worse than ever!!
I was told by Nhlanhla Khoza that there was a problem on the Holiday Platform and that they had to de-link my Holiday card. I must now phone in every time (from my cell at premium rate) every time I am out at my Holiday Home.
Nhlanhla told me to email him with any problems or to schedule a connection. After numerous emails, he phoned me once but I was up a ladder fixing a light and he promised to phone back in 10 mins...sent 2 more emails still waiting.
Now the best is still to come !!! on Friday night at 17H07, I phoned in from my Cell: [protected] to have my service enabled on my Holiday card. The decoder did not come on and after 23 mins (cell call) I was told the DSTV had a "technical problem" Now I only wanted to watch the T20 cricket final and when I came back from fishing at 20H49 the decoder was still not on. I phoned in and told them to cancel as It was no use to me as I only wanted to watch the cricket that night. The lady refused and said it had to be on for 24 hours?????well is was NOT ON so cancel!! She put me through to a Gary Jacobs (Manager?) Who promised to phone me on Sunday at 3PM . I told him to schedule a immediate dis-connection . I got home on Sunday and went onto the website only to find that the service is still active!!!I Had phone in again to have it disconnected. CAN you please arrange for a refund and get someone to call me to fix my account.l
More DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - customer service