Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Satellite & Cable TV MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Online payment not allocated correctly

MultiChoice Africa / DSTV  -  Online payment not allocated correctly

L
Author of the complaint
8:43 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 26 March 2022 I have done a online purchase of the DSTV premium steaming package of R699, I have entered my banking details and the website said "successful". What I thought was a smooth process turned into a nightmare. I was not given access to all of the channels I have paid for. I contacted DSTV via the live chat and was told to send proof of payment and I have emailed it as requested. On Monday 28 March 2022 I still did not have access to what I have paid for. I called the DSTV call centre and an agent said that she can see my proof of payment that was sent and she will fix this issue. That night for the first time I had access to all my channels. The next morning 29 March 2022 I received a sms stating that my viewing has been stopped and that an amount of R771 is due on my account. Once again I contacted DSTV to resolve this matter. I have sent proof of payment again! to my shock I received a reply stating that they acknowledge the proof of payment attached and that it was allocated to my account, only the document that was attached by them was someone else`s proof of payment of a lesser amount. What about the popi act? Is my details safe as I sent a bank statement as proof of payment that has all my personal information on it. Today 31 March 2022 I checked to see if this matter has been fixed and now the account shows that I owe a different amount of R744 and I still do not have access to what I have paid for.

1 comments
S
Apr 05, 2022 9:31 am

I am struggling with the exact same issue.

10 days since I bought the package and still no access.

I have made so many calls daily the past week that I have lost count and done so many live chats.

They need to train their employees so that they are equipped to actually be of assistance and not just read of a script.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2054 complaints