Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions Logo

Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions

Having problems with Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions?

Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions Customer Service Contacts

Thu11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions Customer Service. Initial Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions. Discuss the issues you have had with Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions Complaints & Reviews

Renee's Bridal & Special Occasions — Unethical business practices

This is my review and opinion only based on proof with emails, photos and witnesses. I felt Renee was helpful...

Renee's Bridal — Customer Service

First of all, I flew in from Virginia to Pensacola to spend a week with my daughter and help her find a gown...

Renee Bridal — No customer service

Do not purchase your weddding dress here or buy your bridesmaid dress. First of all they have no customer...

Renee's Bridal — Ripped off

I know exacally what you are talking about. I went in to try my bridesmaid dress, and they had me try on the...

Renee's BridalTerrible Experience

I have been married for about a year now. I'm so happy that I found a website to vent on about Renees Bridal. I purchased my dress from her store. I also got told about the outrageous alterations charges after my purchase. I also paid 50.00 extra to have my dress here 2 weeks before my wedding so I would be able to have it altered somewhere else. So 2 months go by and I am eagerly getting all the details ironed out. I call Renee's on the day that they said the dress would be there. Renee proceeds to tell me that they will not be getting the dress in until the following week. Yes thats the week of my wedding. So I as any bride would freaked out. I told her that I would not pay the 50.00 extra and really just went into panic mode. She said that I would have to pay the extra 50.00 and started to get nasty. So I shot back. Telling her that this was my special day and she could at least be a little more considerate of how I must feel. And now the WORST part. She said "If you don't stop talking to me like this, I will cancel your STUPID dress order." I couldn't believe she said that to me. This is my wedding your talking about. It means the world to me and for her to call it a STUPID dress, I was mortified and scared because I had 14 days till my wedding. I cried for so long that day because I didn't think it was possible to get another dress. She is so fake and unprofessional. Just like someone else said on here, she smiles in your face but is totally fake behind your back. She cares about selling a dress and not the "wedding experience." I wish everyone in this town knew it too. Needless to say my whole family was outraged that she said that to me. My Dad called the credit card company and had the charges reversed. She then called my house the week of the wedding. My now husband answered and told her that I had canceled the "stupid" dress order and she would have to sell it to somebody else. She denied saying all of that to him but he said it didn't matter. I was able to find a perfect dress at another shop down the road called Wedding Artistry. They really know how to treat you there. They also did all of my bridesmaid dresses without outrageous alteration charges. Most importantly they made my wedding experience what it was suppose to be- My Special Day!! Don't ever go to Renees Bridal. They will rip you off!!

Renee's Bridal — Entire bad experience

I bought my dress and bridesmaids dresses from this place. My dress was beautiful and I love it, however I...

Renee's BridalWould not exchange or refund their mistake

My 8 year old daughter was measured by Renee's in January for a June wedding. They knew the wedding date because they were handling the info for the bride. They ordered the dress with the measurements that they measured in Jan, not allowing for the usual growth of an 8-year old. Today, which is April, we went to pick up the dress, which by the way has been paid for. Of course the dress was much too small and they proceeded to tell me it was not their fault my child grew in the last 4 months and that I would have to pay another $150 for another dress. I told them that if they would have sized her correctly, allowing for the usual growth of a child, this would not be an issue.

As you can probably tell, I was not given a refund, and I am now the owner of a $150 bride's maid dress that does not even fit an 8 year old.

I would never use Renee's, and I did let them know I would let as many people as I could know about my experience.

• Am
        amanda lynch Jul 19, 2008

I worked for a bridal store for many years. I'm not on your side or Renee's I just thought that it would be good to have a different view all together. First of all I want to say their is no excuse for rudeness on either the Stores part or the customers. But seems that both complaints are about size. I think you should know that when it comes to sizing the company's that the bridal stores have to work with cut all dress in blocks size. It's hard to understand but just because they take your measurement that does not mean it will be a custom fit. The store has to fit the largest part of the customers body and just like most clothes it will be too big somewhere else. Sooo almost always you will need alteration. Fitting a 10 year old girl is even another story. We all know that a 10 year old can be as round as they are tall or taller and very slim either way the dress size may need to be ordered larger just too work for the length of the dress or In one case one customer is upset that the dress was too small and in the other one was upset that it was too big. All I can say is sizing is a very tricky thing.

Jacini Jul 16, 2008

I had a bad experience as well. I agree with the poster. Not to mention, Renee is rude and stuck up. She acted so sweet around me but she treated my bridesmaids like crap. And the dress I ordered for my 10 year old step daughter was too big for a grown woman. I can understand if 1 or 2 dresses didn't fit and had to be altered, but I ordered 7 dresses total and not 1 of them fit my girls. What a rip off!

• Ka
        kate May 03, 2008

INCREDIBLE! Found the most beautiful dress EVER! Kaleesha was a kind, warm, salesperson... I didn't feel pressured. She actually encouraged me to look at other places to see what was out there... I was quickly back to Kaleesha at Renee's. The salon is very boutique-ish and just lovely. You can look through the dresses on your own time. The staff is fun and you feel like they really care. The designer helped me redesign the bottom half of my dress... SHE WAS OUTSTANDING!!! Everything was so smooth and I would recommend ANY bride at least check it out...

Satisified Shopper May 02, 2008

Wow, I have shopped at Renee's for the last few years and have always left more than happy! I have purchesed formals for the military ball for myself, and prom dresses for my daughters. I even had to order a bridesmaids dress for one daughter. The staff has always been delightful and knowledgable-they're Great!
        In all dresses, the staff allowed me to make the final decision in dress size-who else? No one knows how my girls grow better than me-their own mother! Never a problem!
        My three teenage girls know when it comes time to select their wedding dresees they will start at Renee's.