DriverAgent.com Logo

DriverAgent.com

Having problems with DriverAgent.com?

+1 888 633 4033 (Customer Service)
120 Water St.
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DriverAgent.com.

Complaints & Reviews

DriverAgent.comcareem driver

Dear Concern,
Please find the attached photos and trace this driver they accept my ride after that he will not agree to go ... and misbehave with me, "Jo Karna Hai Karlo Ap". He told me to cancel the ride I said why should i. You have issue to travel Gulshan-e-Hadeed so you can cancel the ride so after 30 or 20 mints ride will cancel. Take some strict action and let me know which action occurs. One more think he wasn't at my location and from careem app showing Captain arrived. At the same time my friend also booking 5 times no driver will agree to go Gulshan-e-Hadeed from Malir Model Colony my friend received one msg from careem is also attached for the reference please look into this matter and let me know.

DriverAgentcharge too high

date of incident: 6/29/2018
    plate number: VQ6574
    I pin a wrong location accidentally then I ask him if he can cancel it, he said no since he already drop off and if he did I still need to pay 245 pesos and just book another grab. I ask him just cancel it then I'll check the fare for my correct location and he insist that I should not book another one since a different driver will get it. So all in all I paid him 245 and 337 pesos = 582 pesos. I gave him 590 and didn't give a change since he said he has no coins. And i think its not right since he cancelled the wrong pin and didn't push through to book my correct location.

DriverAgent.com — Bad Product & Service

Hi, I was trying to reinstall the operating system on my computer. DriverAgent.com preyed upon my...