Dri*dr Kasperskyfraulent charge

C Review updated:

A fraudukent charge for $299.75 has been placed on our school credit card for Kaspersky Internet Security. This is a product that is available directly from Kaspersky for $79.95. It has not been ordered nor has it been received. DRI is Digital River . I can not tell by their website if it is a legitimate business or just a scam.

• Al
    ALAADIN Dec 28, 2013

where my package for 2013 .it is not on my computer for more than 3 months????I tried a lots to contact no answer .PLEASE I NEED MY RIGHTS RESTORE IT UNTIL THE END OF MY CONTRACT. I DO NOT WANT ANY KIND OF TREATMENT WITH YOU .
    THANKS

• Vi
    vinod chadha Aug 15, 2018

Kaspersky antivirus- the number is the 7FT6R-C2ZHX-785ZC-HV12M for1 year, from last 10 years. the number is not activated. the reply is over-activated am running the trial version on one computer 300 days still balance.plz help out.

vinod Chadha

• Su
    Suresh Kumar Rattan Aug 20, 2018

Dear sir/Madam

Pl ref no CCAFDIABK3051GADJMASQ7 Dt. 21 Apr 2018 .
    An amount 0f Rs 509.15 was paid to your company for renewal of antivirus.
    The same has not been renewed till now. You r requested to do the needful .
    Why the licence is not renewed .As it is not shown in my system, pl try to solve this problem at fast.

Thanks

( Suresh kumar )

• Ro
    Roberth Guevara Sep 01, 2018

The software is blocking several links including face and other sites. I tried to delete from my lap but is protecting itself and refers to a page is open but is not. I am not happy with your product. PLeas let me know how to delet it from my lap. Thanks.

• Da
    David Ayres Sep 06, 2018

ive had this problem since fri 3/11/17 support send me email what to do i sent stuff back not sure if its right or wrong nobody comes back to for a day or so to let me know if its right and what to do next can i get my money back if they cant fix it and i will buy bit defender
    thanks

• Se
    sethuram Sep 19, 2018

I have ordered product but i didint get my activation key
    my order number is [protected]

• El
    Elizabeth Kai Oct 15, 2018

august 1, 2017

[protected]

we already paid through credit card but we didnt received an email for verification code

may i request for the verification code?

• Na
    Naveed Zafar Oct 22, 2018

Dear,
    I install your antivirus about one and half month before but I face continue Database Update Problem. When update the antivirus they stop 86% (6.86MB) and show error (Update Failed) so antivirus cannot properly working.
    Please tell me solution.
    Thanks

• Ca
    carol varley Oct 22, 2018

I received my credit card invoice today and I have been charged $111.04 for Kaspersky Lab. This has not been authorized by myself and demand that we receive credit immediately.
    The actual amount is $79.99 x 1.[protected] = $111.04

The name is DRI*KASPERSKY LAB MINNETONKA MN on May 27, 2017.

My name is Michael Varley Sherwood Park, AB Canada

• Sh
    shakthi kumaran Nov 11, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

For the past few days we are facing an issue with Kaspersky Antivirus. Our website gets blocked with the following error which was actually working fine before.This happens only with the Kaspersky Antivirus.Request you to help in this regard.

Error : HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

Please find the attached snap for the same.

• Vi
    Vivek Nalavade Nov 12, 2018

I have installed kaspersky certificate which has been provided by kaspersky itself..
    but it still showing untrusted certificate error while activating the licence code

• Sw
    Swagata Chakraborty Nov 14, 2018

The Activation Code which has been provided with the pack is showing invalid. Therefore I am not being able to activate my account. This code is valid for 3 years. So please provide me with an immediate solution. Otherwise my whole money spent behind it will get absolutely wasted.

• Je
    Jean Wagoner Nov 21, 2018

Withdrew 117.00 from my acct w/o authorization w/no explanation of time or anything else.How long am I paid up for?
    [email protected] ([email protected](YH)
    Have been w/Kaspersky for quite some time now so I am owed an explanation of charge.