Dressale.comPurchased a prom dress for my daughter on Dressale.com and got ripped off almost $200

I

Sooo UPSET!! Purchased a prom dress for my daughter on Dressale.com and got ripped off almost $200 and she has no prom dress now for her senior prom!!! The charge on my card listed MB*Moneybookers.com and name as Money Bookers! Everything is international so looks like no recourse.

Destiny Cackley Feb 13, 2015

I did not have permission to make that much on the first payment of over 200 and did not even make the other 2 so please make it as soon as possible.

Destiny Cackley Feb 13, 2015

I need to get refunds on these orders and i need them as quick as possible. here are the numbers to the orders. 167070, 167069, 166996

• Je
    Jennifer Mooney Jan 21, 2015

I bought a dress from them...When I wore it to my party. It was very uncomfortable because the shoulders kept falling off shoulder, the hips where they took it in had thick seams under the liner because they did not cut out what they took in... I was seriously embarrassed when I happen to look down and on my left breast it looked torn . Upon further inspection I notice that it was the fold on my breast... it was not sown under that pleat and only had 3 tact's holding the pleat over it down. One tact on each breast and one in the middle... the raw seam kept poking out since it wasn't sown under the overlapping pleat... I would think paying over $208 for a dress I would get better quality... It was very embarrassing. I spent the rest of night hiding under my shawl since it looked like my dress was ripped on my breast and the shoulders kept falling down, not to mention the V for the neckline was puckered and not a clean seam. I contacted Customer Service for them and they wanted me to take all of these pictures I have shown below. It took several attempts to send them

S Support to me 3 hours later--- Dear customer, Really sorry that you are not satisfied with the dress we made. We made the dress by hand instead of machine, which sometimes may result in the imperfect stitching. But this won't affect the whole dress. Would you mind fixing the dress locally? This is the best way for both of us. We are willing to give you a big discount for your next order, thank you Regards, Jewel

A BIG DISCOUNT for my next purchase? There will not be another purchase from them... how is that going to pay for the defects in this "custom" made dress. Really!?! WOW!! My advice to anyone thinking of ordering from these people... DON'T!!! RUN!!! It's a waste of money!

Sincerely,
    Jen

• Je
    Jeanice Wiliams Sep 30, 2014

This company lies and customer service is no good. Order dress for my wedding got it nine days before the wedding it was wrong color and the dress did not fit. Needless to say I had to go look for a new wedding dress. And they would not refund my money. I would strong suggest that anyone thinking of ordering from this do not. They are just disgusting to me.

Samia hajjar Jun 04, 2014

VERY BAD. Briefly, they are LIARS...
    What a shame!! we have to close their business...
    LIARS.. They need billion years to understand what honesty is!!!

• Te
    Texas Mother Dec 17, 2013

Well, here is another hindsight wish! I ordered a mother of the groom dress from dressale.com in November. I did receive the dress, but it was not wearable and very poorly made. The sleeves were not made to order, the lining was "bunched up" and way too short, and the bodice was poorly constructed with one side being higher than the other. It took me two full weeks to contact anyone in customer service. After sending pictures and being told I could get a seamstress to repair the dress since "it not look so bad" and they would give me ten dollars off my next order (what a joke), I have given up hope of any reimbursement. So sorry I didn't do my research before ordering from this scam of a company!

• Al
    alara Sep 12, 2013

we orderd a dress from them, we reiceved totaly different dress ...such a bad experince i dont understand how they get away with it...bad quality ... if you purchased by pay pal ..contact them...i bought a dress from light in the box was very happy...

• Ka
    KAgayy Sep 06, 2013

Scammers! I purchased a wedding dress and although it came in when promised the dress itself is UGLY and was made wrong. The quality is very poor and feels like a curtain fabric. Anyway, to this day they're giving me a hard time about a full refund and instead only want to refund $15 out $359 that I spent. Luckily I bought it via PayPal and they're refunding me the while amount as long as I send it back. I will never purchase from them again!

• Dressale.com May 27, 2013

Dear customer:
    We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.
    As for your issues, you can contact us via our email [email protected], or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php, and our customer service team will help you there.
    Dressale

• Dressale.com May 26, 2013

Dear Intane:
    Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience caused. Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. We will take your issues sincerely.
    For you problems, you can cantact us via our email [email protected], or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat .php, and our customer service team will help you there.
    Dressale

CHarding May 04, 2013

This company is a major rip off and I am so angry that I fell in to their scam. They were recommended by a coworker which is why I thought it would be safe but unfortunately this is not the case! The quality of their merchandise is poor. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SUPPLIER!!!

• Ks
    KSoller Nov 06, 2012

SCAM!! The dress looked only vaguely like the photo and they expected me to pay them more money so they could fix their own mistakes. Would never do business with them! It's not worth the discount at all! Go here for pictures. http://sollerfamily.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/dressale-com-im-not-happy/

• Bu
    Bushgreen Sep 11, 2012

run away rip off bad dress

• Bu
    Bushgreen Sep 11, 2012

rip off do not buy anything from these people they take your $$$ then when it is not right they say take it to get it fixed half the dress was not sewen & the parts that were were wrong run run away from ths site

• Bi
    Big Disappointment Jul 20, 2012

I bought a dress from this company. I gave them the measurements they needed. When I received the dress, it didn't even fit me. The wasteline of the dress on the model was down to my thighs. So you can imagine, I can't even pull the dress up pass my thighs. I decided to put the dress on through my head I now have a ball of excess material in my stomach area. The small jacket that I paid extra to go with the dress was made with hard cheap material. I contacted them right away and of course, they didn't respond. Luckily I paid for the dress through PayPal and was able to open a dispute. Dressale responded right away asking for pictures of me in the dress. So I sent them pictures. Then they ask me to put the dress on a table and measure it with a soft tape and send them the pictures. I did just that. Then they said I measured it wrong...put the tape higher here...put the tape lower there. Then they said I gave them the wrong measurement. Basically, excuses, excuses, excuses. I had a feeling about ordering stuff from China, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Lord behold. One never learn. I hope PayPal can step in and investigate like they said they would and help me deal with this company. I definitely do not recommend ordering from this company. Good Luck!

• Ra
    RachaelD2008 May 27, 2012

They ripped me off 2 the dress was awful quality and the 30 dollar veil was a piece of tulle hand cut not finished at all just the cloth!! luckily i payed with pay pal and disputed the payment and won because the company tried to not refund my money!! yay pay pal

• Ar
    ArtMom May 21, 2012

I ordered two flower girl dresses first week of May, she promised i'd have them by end of May, i'm happy to say they arrived today May 21st, and they look awesome, they fit my girls perfect, and look exactly like the photo. I ended up paying extra with duty fees, but the dresses were still worth it and I paid a fraction of what I would have paid in the boutiques! I was so worried after I saw all these bad comments, I guess I got lucky.

• Ar
    ArtMom May 21, 2012

I ordered flower girl dresses for my daughters, the rep said they would be delivered by the end of May. I got them today May 21st, pretty quick. The dresses look just like the pictures and fit my girls perfectly, the only complaint I have is the duty charges, but the dresses were still worth it. I still paid a fraction of the price I would have paid in the local boutiques! I was so afraid after I placed the order, because I read so many bad comments about them, I guess I got lucky!

• Di
    disgusting service Mar 25, 2012

This is a very unprofessional company they are a ripoff. I received my order but it was a completely different picture from what I saw on the website dressale. I tried to resolve the matter amicably but they have no customer care. They avoid questions you ask. Now they are suggesting I should just accept the 2 dreeses they will give a $20 discount next time I buy from them yet I paid £227 for poorly made garments. I would be duft to buy from them again. Please take this website off online because it is deceiving

• Re
    renee lynn Mar 13, 2012

is this "dressale" a store that can be found in Grand Rapids Michigan?

• Ca
    catlinena Feb 21, 2012

Hello, everyone. I'd like to recommend Peridress to you if you want to purchase dress on line. I have purchused my wedding dress from Peridress. The dress arrived in time. It is almost same as the picture. I love it so much! It is great for such a price! My neighbor who was a seamstress was impressed about the work on my dress! I am so happy! I also have got a 5% coupon code from them. I'd like to share it with all of you. the 5% coupon code is: p002rm356d . You can use it when you place the order from Peridress.

• Ra
    Radiohead101 Jan 07, 2012

I just ordered a wedding dress from this company and it was delivered earlier than expected but it is not the right color and there are adornments on it that were not in the picture. I ordered an ivory dress with a black lace overlay and it is grey! It is so not what the picture depicted. And...there are no refund methods available. This is ridiculous no one will call you and try to rectify the situation. I cannot get my money back and this is a complete ripoff!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

• Re
    Rebecca'sad Jan 02, 2012

I DID get my dress, but two weeks later than when they said and it was way too small around my ribs, made me feel terrible. (Did not gain wieght and had 'custom' sizing done...) No refund, thier website won't even work, no dress for prom.

• Do
    Doralisa Nix Oct 11, 2011

I bought two dresses they looked nothing like the ones on website and dresses are are POORLY made. They refuse to refund my money.Im still trying to get my money back from credit card Co. I ordered dresses on 9-7-11 DON'T DO IT !

desertmom Jun 30, 2011

I ordered a dress from them last month and did receive a dress however, the dress they sent looked like it had been sewn by a child and the style and cut and fabric was completely different from the one on their website. The quality is HORRIBLE and it is unwearable. They are only offering to refund less than half of what I paid them so I am going through paypal to get a full refund. This site is a scam and they will rip you off. Had I done my research before ordering I could have saved myself the grief of shopping for a wedding dress a week before my wedding AND being out $200. Very upsetting and stressful and those running this scam should be ashamed.

Marvelous9 May 30, 2011

I have just received my bridesmaid dress from Dressale.
    The delivery is on time. It looks just like the picture shows.

• Fl
    flowerdress May 29, 2011

I am having the same issues as above. I am usually very prudent, but I've been blinded by a dress I really liked. If you want a cheap dress, try to buy it locally instead (craigslist, kijjiji, newspaper ads, etc..) at least you can try it first and it will be tangible. I am currently trying to get my money back for a dress I ordered in March that still not arrived yet. We must stop ordering from them and protect ourselves. Please girls, do not do the same mistake we have all done.

• Mi
    Mivv May 24, 2011

Hi everyone
    I have just received my bridesmaid dress from Dressale. I know how it going. I talked with customer service on the live cart, and you should first login in and then make an order. And their customer service “Mary” called me to confirm the information, I tracked my dress on the live chart, more than a week ago they told me that my dress was ok and would be shipped to me, that was fine. While it was delayed for almost one week, I was nervous, but they did give me a discount for my trouble. Several days ago I attend my friend’s wedding as bridesmaid, the dress were great on me.

• Ha
    Hannah Brown May 19, 2011

Try to get contact with the customer service, maybe there are some misunderstanding, i think they can solve your promble.

Anthony Lewis May 18, 2011

I suggest you to get contact with the customer service and blame them for all of it, maybe they will understand your situation and solve your promble.

• Gr
    GrandW May 18, 2011

twash34
    I sincerely hop that you will get the dress on May 19th to ensure this company isn’t a scam. Waiting for your messages.

• Tw
    twash34 May 17, 2011

I am very nervous. I ordered my daughter's prom dress April 15, 2011. The website said 18-21 days processing and 3-7 delivery. I have emailed everyday and chatted online. I am being told the dress will be here by May 19th. I asked why do they not honor their processing time per their website. I was told by "Jessica", they make the dresses according to the time of your event. So, if I would have lied and said the event was earlier I would have got my dress earlier. I wish I too would have read the complaints before coming down to the final wire. I don't know what else to do.

Anthony Lewis May 17, 2011

I suggest you connect with the customer service asked them for refund. I think they will return your money.

• Ha
    Hannah Brown May 17, 2011

I ordered a dress from dressal.com, it was not as beautiful as the picture. I was angry and mailed the customer service, they apologised for that and promised to return my money back except the shipping. I suggest you to get contact with them and insist to have a refund.

Marvelous9 May 17, 2011

They said it is a customer made company. I have made an order on this website. As the customer service called me to confirm all information, I search the Google and find these complaint problems. I am getting little nervous now. Are there some successful orders, I hope I would be the lucky one. By the way, the dress would be ready in the end of the moth, if it is not delayed.

• Si
    siggy20 May 16, 2011

I too was ripped off by this company. I ordered my daughters comunion dress from them in February which was meant to arrive the 30th March, then they said it would be April 10th, then April 25th. Finally on April 30th a package arrived containing a Wedding dress. I emailed them all the details telling them this was not what i ordered and the order number on the dress that did not match my order number. I asked for a full refund and after 12 emails they said they will refund me $30 and they want me to send the dress from here in Ireland to the rightful owner in Germany at my own cost. I am already down $100 and and had to go out and buy my daughter another communion dress at the last minute. All I get from them is emails telling me I am being unfair to ask for a refund and telling me to post the dress to Germany. THIS COMPANY WILL RIP YOU OFF!

• Mo
    Monique4 May 13, 2011

I just called dressale.com for an order, the dress should be ready May 25th, and while they told me it should almost 25 days to make as well as ship the dress that I may purchase one in local shop.

• Nu
    nunyabeeswax May 13, 2011

Thanks for saving me!

• Nu
    nunyabeeswax May 13, 2011

Those above who are supporters are obvious fakes. I do not see an honest post to their credit.

Anthony Lewis May 11, 2011

I bought a dress for my daughter on Apr.13, the dress delayed for one week, the customer service has apologised for it. Though the dress has a little bit different from the pictures shown, it is very beautiful and I'm satisfied with the quality. Besides, the price is reasonable.