Dreamstime.comTheir registration isn't for free

S

I recently signed up for the website www.dreamstime.com. It was mentioned that it was for free, but it was big lie I ever heard. They charged me for the registration after couple of minutes after the registration. I tried to cancel it, but they ignored all my emails. I have no idea what to do now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• Ka
    Kaori O Aug 17, 2019

I subscript of 7-days trial.Less than 1 hour, they suddenly changed my subscription to "upgrade"which is paid subscription!! This is sunday, So I will appeal.But I already saw they posted message board recommend me to enroll Referral program and get paid.I'm not sure that post will be message board, but I got it on my mail as a reply.