Dreamstime.comFake charges for the subscription

R

I signed up for the website www.dreamstime.com. Several weeks passed and it was ok, but only now I noticed that they took larger sum for the registration than I expected. I emailed the online chat agent and asked to get money back. But the support team was fake, and it was created only in order to distract customers’ attention. Be careful and I have cancelled my subscription.

• Gr
    Grace Brooks Aug 15, 2018

On June 06, May 07, and April O7, MY PAYPAL account records a 34.00 payment for each month to Dreamstime.com. I have not bought anYthing from Dreamstime, please look after this situation immediately and refund 34.00x3 to my Pay Pal account.

• Ka
    Kaori O Aug 11, 2019

@Grace Brooks Hi, I just found myself in similar situation with this dreamstime.com. I will contact my credit card company as this is Sunday night here.(I stopped my card via emergency line thanks for lots of report about the company..)
    If your situation is not improved yet, I recommend to file complaint https://www.bbb.org .I will do If my credit card company doesn't stop payment.Also, yelp review are helpful.