D.R. Hortonwarranty

M Apr 30, 2019

My second floor window began leaking 1 month after I moved into my newly built home. I filled out the warranty application and a tech came and sealed around the glass. Less than a year after, the wall around the frame of the window began to break down. Also, water stain began to appear on the ceiling of the first floor directly below the window. I was told to wait for my 1 year inspection. When my one year inspection was conducted other things were addressed. The window continued leaking internally through the walls. Magnolia window company came again and resealed the exterior of the window again. Soon after it rained and a second water stain appeared on the 1st floor ceiling and the wall around the frame deteriorate even more. Ive spoke with the siding company, window company, warranty personnel and warranty manager, and they all told me it needs to be replaced, it's 6 months ive been patiently waiting for the replacement of the window and painting of the patches on my wall from popped nails. The contractors that came to repair my popped nails did a poor job and my walls. They have not returned to repaint the walls because I was told they would take care of it when the window is replace. Now nobody is answering my phone call or returning my phone calls. I don't have an answer to when this widow is going to be replaced. It's over due and ive done everything asked of me to do concerning the warranty.