Dr Haren Jayasinghebad hair transplant repair

S Aug 07, 2018

My bro had DHI hair transplant at hair place 40 Amarasekera Mawatha called DHI sri lanka. Much advertising so we fool. we trust badly. After now years hair transplant still no growing. big scars an few hair from transplant only. DHI promise many hairs but only do small two side of head but Costing Rs 300, 000. We sell land to do as much money costing. Now they not refund when we complaint. Talk me in bad words when we go to complaint.

I hear of dr Haren Jayasinghe who train UK as surgeon manage hair center at 6 Parakum mawatha Jayanthipura for many years. Much recommend by many friend in beauty culture who did there, very low cost but excllent works saying me. So we go there to see. He very nice say can help.

They now did repair works hair transplant on my bro hair for very low prices (rs 35000 only), Now his hair very nice again. look handsome. With medicins hair losing also stop. He now confidnt to go without cap. scars from the transplant by DHI also hide with micropigmentation Dr Haren give free.

Thanks Dr, Haren. Your team is the best. Wish we come you first not those DHI. Good luck future. Blessing of triple gem.