DoubleDown Casinodoubledown casino freezing...

G

The past two weeks I have constantly been freezing and program just stops. Ithe happens often in the middle og bonus rounds it used to come right back to bonus rounds but now, it does now, I play many different games and all the same, I've lost ober 4-5 billion in chips. I will not continue to buy chips until resolved I spend over $1, 000 a month, but I will no longer be buying chips if this is not fixed.

Additionally their link to get help does not work.